Moen TL3400BN ExactTemp 3/4" Two-Handle Thermostatic Shower Trim - Brushed Nickel
Ask a Question
About this Product
If temperature control is what you’re looking for in a shower fixture, then the Moen ExactTemp ¾” Two-Handle Thermostatic Shower Trim – Brushed Nickel might be perfect for you.
The Moen TL 3400BN comes with a built-in temperature range of 70 degrees to 120 degrees so you’ll never have to worry about not finding the right water temperature. There’s a separate water flow lever on the Moen TL3400BN that operates on an arc of 90 degrees, with maximum water flow when the lever is pointing to the right. When it’s pointing down, the water is off.
If you’re searching for a subtle hint of style to help spruce up the look of your bathroom, the Moen TL3400BN has a beautiful brushed nickel finish that will do just that. With warranties that cover commercial install, as well as leaks, drips, and finish defects, the Moen TL3400BN is the ideal shower trim kit for any bathroom.
Features:• Requires 1 Volume Control Rough-In Valve, (Model # 3600) and 1 ExactTemp Thermostatic Rough-In Valve, (Model # 3371) for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
• M-PACT Common Valve System
• Lever Handle Adjusts Temperature and Volume
• Showerhead Features Immersion Technology
• Includes Single Function 7" Rainshower Showerhead, Arm and Flange
• Uses Model # 130156 Thermostatic Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous Materials
• Uses Model # 130157 Ceramic Disc Cartridge Design
• Also Available in Chrome and Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
Specifications:• Finish: Brushed Nickel
• Small-Handle Wall Opening Diameter: 3-1/2" (89mm) Max, 2-1/4" (57mm) Min
• Large-Handle Wall Opening Diameter: 5-1/4" (133mm)
• Small-Handle Escutcheon Diameter: 2-11/16" (68mm)
• Large-Handle Escutcheon Diameter: 6-1/2" (165mm)
• Showerhead Flow Limits: 2.5 gpm (9.5 L/Min) Max
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: