Moen TS270BN Shower Trim, 3/4” Thermostatic ExactTemp Transfer Vertical Spa - Brushed Nickel
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Moen 3867BNView this item
The Moen TS270BN Shower Trim, 3/4” Thermostatic ExactTemp Transfer Vertical Spa - Brushed Nickel is a premier thermostatic vertical spa kit. It features a four function handshower equipped with massage, full, virgorous and combination cycles. The Moen TS270BN is the premier shower set for your home's bathroom, with outstanding features and all the water therapy you need after a long day of work.
Finished in brushed nickel, the ExactTemp also features Moen's advanced, self-pressurizing Immersion rainshower technology, which channels water through the showerhead with three times more spray power. Although the spraypower is more powerful, you still maintain the great water efficiency backed by the Moen name.
With the ExactTemp valve, you get both thermostatic and pressure balancing in your TS270BN shower spa set. This allows you to stabilize pressure so that temperature remains consistent even when running another fixture that uses water. The Moen TS270BN thermostatic vertical spa set requires three volume control rough-in valves (Model S3600), and 1 ExactTemp 3/4" thermostatic rough-in valve (Model S3371), which are sold seperately.
• Metal construction in Brushed Nickel
• Includes 7”rainshower showerhead, arm, and flange
• Includes four function hand shower with 69”hose assembly, dropell and slide bar
• Flow lever operates counterclockwise through a 90˚ arc with off at 6 o’clock and maximum flow atthe 3 o’clock position
• Shut off in clockwise direction
• Temperature lever operatesthrough a 340˚ arc with maximum cold atfull clockwise rotation and maximum hot atfull counterclockwise rotation
• Safety stop presettemperature at 105˚F (4˚C)
• Safety stop override allows maximum temperature at 120˚F (49˚C)
• Factory established temperature range from 70˚F (21˚C)to 120˚F (49˚C)
• Flow: Showerhead and handshower are limited to 2.5 gpm (9.5 L/min)
• Cartridge: 130156 thermostatic cartridge design with non metallic/nonferrous materials and 130157 volume ceramic disc cartridge design
• Standards: Third party certified to meet CSA B-125.1, ASME A112.18.1 and all applicable requirementsreferenced therein including ASSE1016
• Valve Models: S3371, S3600 (Sold separately)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 5% Off this Item!
to get 5% Off this Item!