The Moen TS295BN Premium Vertical Spa Shower Trim turns your ordinary bathroom to a luxurious spa. With Moen's newest technology and many years of superior quality and expertise, you'll have the shower you deserve. Finished in brush nickel, this shower set can be matched with stainless steel, brushed or polished fixtures, and metallic trims.
Give your bathroom the most advanced technology in bathroom shower trims with the Moen TS295BN ioDigital technology. The technology of the Moen TS295BN allows you to control water temperature, water flow and create presets geared to your preferences. The TS295BN also features a self-pressurizing immersion technology. This allows the showerhead to maintain a 2.5GPM flow maximum but channel water effectively enough to have up to three times the power of competitor's showerheads. Having this technology creates more efficiency, power and saves you money. You can easily monitor your water temperature, water flow and presets with the included LCD display. You can also control the TS295BN remotely up to 30 feet with the optional remote control (SA340). With its 7" diameter showerhead, the Moen Vertical Spa Shower Trim features four body sprays, hand shower, a 30" slide bar, drop ell and a wall-mounted digital control.
For safety standards, the TS295BN is certified for use by UL, ASME, ASSE, CSA, and FCC. The Moen TS295 offers a lifetime warranty on the finish of the trim, and a 5-year warranty on operational defects.
Additional Product Information:
• 7" Diameter Rainfall Showerhead
• Four-Function Shower Head
• Self-Pressurizing Immersion Rainshower Technology (channels water through showerhead with 3x more spray power than most rainshowers)
• ioDigital Technology allows precise control of temperature, flow, heat and customizability
• Four Programmable Presets
• M-PACT common valve system
• Optional Remote Control with up to 30 feet of range
• 5-year warranty on Digital Components, Lifetime trim warranty
• Finish: Brushed Nickel
• Showerhead Diameter: 7"
• Showerhead Type: Rainfall
• Showerhead GPM limit: 2.5 gpm (9.5 L/min)
• Digital Features: Thermostatic Control, Temperature Contrl, Flow Rate Control, On/Off/Pause button, Spray Outlet
• Digital Display: LCD
• Temperature Range Adjustment: 60°F to 120°F (16°C to 49°C). Factory maximum setting is 115 degrees
• ASME, CSA, ASSE, UL and FCC Certified
• Lifetime Warranty on Finish Defects, 5-Year for Commercial Applications
• 5-Year warranty against leaks, drips and operation defects, 1-Year for Commercial Applications
• Optional remote (SA340) sold separately. Valve (S3384) sold separately.