- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen TS6530 Bathroom Faucet, Icon Trim Wall Mounted- Chrome
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Moen TS6530 Bathroom Faucet Trim Wall Mounted, Icon - Chrome
The Moen TS6530 is for 2-hole installation with a 1-1/4 inch minimum diameter and 1 hole installation at 1 inch diameter minimum, with 8 inches on the center. It has ½ inch copper connections, is for use with model #1224 cartridge, and fits with M-PACT systems.
The 90-degree handle rotation for both handles for the hot and cold temperature use and control makes the Moen T6530 easy to use. Its chrome-plated finish makes this a shiny addition to your bathroom touches. Moen has always had quality and attractiveness as equal characteristics in the engineering of their popular plumbing supplies and parts.
The Moen TS6530 is a wall-mounted faucet with a long extended spout design. This elegant faucet adds that special touch to any bathroom, whether newly constructed or as part of upgrading your bathrooms and hard ware. It comes with a warranty and user guide, as well as a specifications sheet, so it’s another worry-free, affordable and high quality purchase from Moen!
- Requires Rough-In Valve for Installation, SOLD SEPARATELY
- Trim Kit for 2 Handle Wall Mount Lavatory Faucet with Lever Style Handles
- Drain Assembly Not Included (Use model # 140780 Lavatory Drain Assembly Series)
- Fits M-PACT System
- 1/2" Copper Connections
- Wall Mounted Design
- Laminar Flow
- Adaptable for Non
- 8" Centers
- Long Extended Spout
- Mounts in 2 Holes at 1-1/4" Min. Diameter and 1 Hole at 1" Min. Diameter, 8" on Center
- Uses Model # 1224 Cartridge Design, Nonmetallic/Nonferrous and Stainless Steel Materials
- Finish: Chrome Plated with Metal Construction
- Spout Length: 7-1/2" (19mm)
- Handle Length: 3" (8mm)
- Max Wall Thickness: 1-3/4" (45mm)
- Spout Diameter: 2-1/4" (8mm)
- Handle Diameter: 2-1/4" (8mm)
- Aerator Limits: 2.2 gpm Max. (8.3 L/Min)
- Copper Connections: 1/2"
- Hole Mount Requirements: 2 Holes at 1-1/4" Min. Diameter and 1 Hole at 1" Min. Diameter, 8" on Center
- 5 year warranty for commercial install. Limited lifetime warranty for leaks, drips and finish defects to original consumer purchaser through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers