- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen YB2208CH Brantford Toilet Paper Holder - Chrome
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 2 pieces purchased.
About the Moen YB2208CH Brantford Toilet Paper Holder – Chrome
Chrome is modern, stylish and stands the test of time flawlessly as it retains a sleek shine for most of its lifetime. If you’re someone who’s concerned about the quality of their bathroom fixtures, there’s no reason not to invest in the Moen YB2208CH Brantford Toilet Paper Holder. Its traditional function and modern appeal make this product one of the first choices in many homes – not to mention its excellent price point and seamless, intelligent design. Plus, with the ability to reflect light to all corners of your bathroom, this product has made a name for itself in homes that enjoy warm, radiant light.
The Moen YB2208CH is by far one of the easiest fixtures to install in your bathroom and take only minutes to mount. Because of the pro-fit system and included template, you shouldn’t have any trouble successfully installing this product for instantaneous use. And, because it does away with loose screws and other objects, you won’t have to worry about creating a mess while you install your brand new toilet paper holder.
Trust in Moen to deliver you the best quality and innovation possible in your bathroom fixtures. The Moen YB2208CH is guaranteed to function flawlessly for a lifetime and comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty through Moen.
- Chrome finish to create a bright, highly reflective, cool grey metallic look
- The pro-fit installation system eliminates set screws for faster, more durable mounting. There's even a template with a built-in level
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled Depth (in.) : 6.3 in
- Assembled Height (in.) : 2.7 in
- Assembled Width (in.) : 3.5 in
- Material : Zinc
- Limited lifetime warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.