- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Moen YB2224ORB Brantford 24" Towel Bar - Oil Rubbed Bronze
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Moen YB2224ORB Brantford 24" Towel Bar - Oil Rubbed Bronze
The best bathroom fixture styles are available for use in your home thanks to Moen. Models like the Moen YB2224ORB Brantford 24" Towel Bar illustrate what it truly means to be unique, stylish and resilient, now and in the future. Though it features a traditional style of oil rubbed bronze, there’s a certain timeless feel to this fixture that makes it perfect for just about any décor scheme. If you’re looking to tie in wall and accent colors to fixture and floor colors, there’s no better way to do it than with a unique unit like this.
Easily mounted for use within minutes, the Moen YB2224ORB is a retrofitter’s dream! This product sports a pro-fit system that does away with loose screws and other confusing parts to create a mounting system that’s foolproof and easy to use. It even comes with a template for optimal installation standards. Whether you’re installing a towel bar for the first time or replacing an old, outdated model, you’ll find no easier solution than the Moen YB2224ORB.
If you’re concerned about the timelessness of your towel bar, trust in this product to give you peace of mind. Not only is it backed by Moen’s industry-leading name, but it also comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Oil rubbed bronze finish delivers a rich, dark brown, old world finish with striking light and dark accents
- The pro-fit installation system eliminates set screws for faster, more durable mounting. There's even a template with a built-in level
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled Depth (in.) : 2.96 in
- Assembled Height (in.) : 2.05 in
- Assembled Width (in.) : 26.05 in
- Material : Zinc
- Limited lifetime warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.