- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Noritz NRC83-OD-NG Eco Tough Outdoor Tankless Water Heater, 4" Direct Vent - Natural Gas - 157,000 BTU
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Tankless Water HeatersView all items in this category
About The Noritz NRC-83-OD-NG Eco Tough Outdoor Tankless Water Heater, 4" Direct Vent - Natural Gas - 157,000 BTU
The Noritz NRC-83-OD-NG Eco Tough Outdoor Tankless Water Heater is part of the next generation of energy efficient condensing tankless water heaters by Noritz. The Noritz NRC-83-OD-NG Eco Tough Outdoor Tankless Water Heater utilizes a dual heat exchanger that is a fusion of stainless steel and copper heat exchangers. This 100% stainless steel component is designed to capture he residual heat from the exhaust temperature in order to preheat the water that enters the unit before running through the main copper heat exchanger. By utilizes the exhaust heat this great tankless water heater boasts an increased efficiency level that exceeds 93% and also reduces the carbon dioxide. The Noritz NRC-83-OD-NG Eco Tough Outdoor Tankless Water Heater also has lower exhaust temperatures as well which allows you to use less expensive PVC for venting. This great Noritz tankless water heater features a PVC adaptor that is built-in to make installation simple. The Noritz NRC-83-OD-NG Eco Tough Outdoor Tankless Water Heater is the highest performing condensing unit available, and is also the greenest and coolest tankless unit available.
The Noritz NRC-83-OD-NG Eco Tough Outdoor Tankless Water Heater has a gas consumption rate that ranges from 16,000 BTU to 157,000 BTU, and the energy factor of this unit is 0.91. This amazing Noritz tankless water heater is designed to be wall mounted outdoors. The Noritz NRC-83-OD-NG Eco Tough Outdoor Tankless Water Heater also offers multiple default temperatures, you can easily select from 120 (manufacturer default setting), 130, or 140 degrees Fahrenheit. The Noritz NRC-83-OD-NG Eco Tough Outdoor Tankless Water Heater features 3/4" connections for the gas inlet, water inlet, and hot water outlet. The condensate drain uses a 1/2" threaded connection. The casing of this amazing tankless water heater is made of a zincified steel plate that has a polyester coating. The first heat exchanger is made up of copper sheeting and copper tubing, while the second heat exchanger is constructed of stainless steel sheeting and stainless steel tubing. This great tankless water heater utilizes direct ignition thus eliminating the need for a standby pilot light. This unit measures 24.2" (H) x 18.3" (W) x 9.4" (D), and is backed by a twelve year manufacturer warranty.
- Condensing technology
- Combi-system set-up
- Safety lock out
- Dual flame burner
- Fully modulating
- Dual heat exchanger
- Turbo Flow
- Quick Connect
- Multi System
- Direct ignition
- Thermal fuse
- Resin coated PC board
- Automatic air regulator
- Neutralizer included
- Commercial grade heat exchanger
- Compact Design
- Model: NRC-83-OD-NG
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Gas Consumption: Max: 157,000 BTU/Hr - Min: 16,000 BTU/Hr
- Thermal Efficiency: 93%
- Energy Factor: 0.91
- Maximum Hot Water Capacity: 50 degree F Rise 5.8 GPM
- Capacity Range: 0.5-8.3 GPM
- Temperature Settings (Deg): 100-140 F (In 5 F intervals)
- Default Temperature Options (Deg): 120,130, &140 F (Original is 120 F)
- Installation: Outdoor Wall Mounted
- Air Supply/Exhaust: Power Vented
- Water Inlet: 3/4"
- Hot Water Outlet: 3/4"
- Gas Inlet: 3/4"
- Condensate Drain: 1/2" Threaded
- Suppy: 120 VAC (60Hz)
- Consumption: 64W Freeze Prevention 203W
- Casing: Zincified Steel Plate/Polyester Coating
- Flue Collar: Stainless Steel
- First Heat Exchanger: Copper Sheeting, Copper Tubing
- Secondary Heat Exchanger: Stainless Steel Sheeting, Stainless Steel Tubing
- Ignition: Direct Ignition
- Operating Pressure: 15-150 psi
- Minimum Flow Rate: 0.5 GPM
- Water Holding Capacity: 0.5 Gallon
- Dimensions: 24.2" (H) x 18.3" (W) x 9.4" (D)
- Twelve (12) Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.