- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
North Star NSAIIF2 Tank Filter with Solid State Timer Control - Air Injection Iron Filter - 1" Bypass included - Birm
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Water SoftenersView all items in this category
About the North Star NSAIIF2 Tank Filter with Solid State Timer Control - Air Injection Iron Filter - 1" Bypass included – Birm
The North Star NSAIIF2 is a Air Injection, Chemical-Free Iron Filter that utilizes an advanced process to remove levels of Clear or Red Iron, Hydrogen Sulfide (usually associated with Rotten Egg Smell), and Manganese. The NSAIIF2 connects to your main water line, and acts as a relay, while filtering and removing bad particles.
Included with the NSAIIF2 is the patented Solid State Timer which accurately maintains your presets, even in case of power failure. Also included is a 24V controller with transformer, ready to plug into your standard 110V / 120V household electricity without modification. The new active air vent allows for higher efficiency and improves performance. Integrated into the unit is a built-in flow switch.
The North Star NSAIIF2 uses a Ferrite Birm with washed quartz underbedding for filtration. Includes installation kit and bypass valve.
- Maximum Water Pressure (psi): 80
- Maximum Water Temperature (F?): 120
- Minimum Water pH: 7
- Service Flow Rate (gpm): 5
- Minimum Backwash Flow Rate (gpm): 5
- Electrical Requirements: Timer 24V-60Hz
- Air Pump (included): 115V-60Hz
- Removal Capability:
- Up to 20 ppm clear or red iron
- Up to 3 ppm hydrogen sulfide (rotten-egg smell)
- Up to 2 ppm Manganese
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.