North Star NSAPFSSA Tank Filter with Solid State Timer Control - All Purpose Filter - 1" Bypass included - 10 X 47
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Water SoftenersView all items in this category
The North Star NSAPFSSA is the best way to customize your needs when it comes to water filtration. It is not uncommon to have unique water problems that do not have a direct solution. With the North Star NSAPFSSA, your contractor can choose the best media suitable to solve the problem the first time, without the need of multiple filter types. The NSAPFSSA operates on 24 volt electricity and comes with a 24V transformer included. The NSAPFSSA uses the same valve technology praised in the industry, that is incorporated into larger models.
The North Star NSAPFSSA is compact and is easily installed in most storage spaces; measuring 47” tall, and 10” in diameter. Suggested filter media includes sands, filtering mineral, or gravel. Settings are maintained up to 6 hours in case of power failure due to the integrated capacitor.
- Type of mineral not supplied
- Recommended amount of mineral (cu. ft.) 1.0
- Recommended amount of gravel base (lbs.) 17
- Recommended amount of filter sand (lbs.) 10
- Inlet water pressure limits (PSI) 20 - 125
- Maximum water temperature (°F) 120
- Minimum inlet water flow (gal/hour) 270
- Backwash flow rate (gal/min) 2.5, 5, or 7 2
- Pipe size 1"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: