North Star NSAPFXLA Tank Filter with Solid State Timer Control - All Purpose Filter - 1" Bypass included - 12 X 54
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Water SoftenersView all items in this category
Looking for an easy way to clean your household water, but are unsure of the correct solution to your problem? Look no further, the North Star NSAPFSSA Tank Filter comes without media, so your contractor can customize the filtration to best suit the needs of the problem. Cloudy, dirty, smelly, bad tasting water will be eliminated, leaving you with quality fresh water for cleaning and drinking. Suggested filter media are sand, gravel, or filtering minerals.
The advanced controls of the North Star NSAPFSSA allow for the same great valve control that is known to be expected from North Star. With over 85 years in the manufacturing industry, you can rest assured your water softener system will last many solid years and will stay at peak performance.
The North Star NSAPFSSA measures 54” tall x 12” in diameter, and is compact enough to fit in most areas suitable for installation.
- Type of mineral: not supplied
- Recommended amount of mineral (cu. ft.): 2.0
- Recommended amount of gravel base (lbs.): 29
- Recommended amount of filter sand (lbs.): 15
- Inlet water pressure limits (PSI:) 20 - 125
- Maximum water temperature (°F): 120
- Minimum inlet water flow (gal/hour): 420
- Backwash flow rate (gal/min): 2.5, 5, or 7
- Pipe size: 1”
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: