North Star NSSFSSA Tank Filter with Solid State Timer Control - Sediment Filter - 1" Bypass included - Filter Aggregate
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Water SoftenersView all items in this category
About the North Star NSSFSSA Tank Filter with Solid State Timer Control - Sediment Filter - 1" Bypass included - Filter Aggregate
Do you suffer from having cloudy water in your home?
Clearing up dirty / cloudy water from your water supply is easy with North Star technologies. The North Star NSSFSSA is a residential sediment filter which uses a bed of fine, hard aggregate to trap and retain bad particles from your water while allowing the clean, filtered water to pass. The North Star NSSFSSA uses an automatic backwash system to maintain itself and keep itself operating at peak performance.
Manufactured from North Star with over 85 years of manufacturing experience in the water treatment industry, you can rest assured of the quality of your filtration unit. With over 2 million units installed and operational all over the globe, it’s no surprise North Star is known as the world’s largest name in water treatment systems.
- Type of Filtering Mineral Filter Aggregate
- Recommended Limitation Level 20 Microns
- Amount of Filtering Mineral 1.0 (Cu. Ft.)
- Water Pressure Limits 20-125 (PSI)
- Maximum Water Temperature 120 (F°)
- Minimum Flow 270 (Gal. Per Hr.)
- Pipe Size 1"
- Electrical Rating 24V 60 Hz
- Service Flow Rates* 10 GPM
- Type of Backwash Process Automatic
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: