North Star NSTOFSSA Tank Filter with Solid State Timer Control - Taste and Odor Filter - 1" Bypass included - Activated Carbon
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Water SoftenersView all items in this category
The North Star NSTOFSSA Tank Filter will remove bad tastes and odors from your household water. In the majority of household, over time plumbing can produce dirty, smelly, or odd tasting water. To prevent this, install North Star NSTOFSSA Tank Filter with Activated Carbon.
The Activated Carbon attracts and securely traps particles in your water system, leaving it crystal clear and pollutant free.
The North Star NSTOFSSA Tank Filter uses activated carbon that can be back-flushed to remove trapped particles. Over time, the carbon is replaced to retain peak performance.
The North Star NSTOFSSA runs on 24V electrical current for added electrical safety.
- Type of Filtering: Mineral Activated Carbon
- Recommended Limitation Level: Variable
- Amount of Filtering Mineral: 1.0 (Cu. Ft.)
- Water Pressure Limits: 20-125 (PSI)
- Maximum Water Temperature: 120 (F°)
- Minimum Flow: 270 (Gal. Per Hr.)
- Pipe Size: 1" diameter
- Electrical Rating: 24V 60 Hz
- Service Flow Rates:* 14 GPM
- Type of Backwash Process: Automatic
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: