- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Nutone 744NT Bathroom Fan, 70 CFM Recessed Light For 4" Duct
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Nutone 744NT Bathroom Fan with Light 70 CFM provides a simple dual lighting and fan system to make your bathroom perfectly comfortable. This Nutone recessed lighting ventilation fan features a quiet ventilating fan and an energy-efficient fluorescent light for your comfort and convenience. While the fan keeps your bathroom’s humidity low for bathrooms or even larger spaces like kitchens, the lighting system features bright, clear lighting.
The Nutone 744NT Bathroom Fan with Light combines a fan with a recessed light in a modern, streamlined grille with an attractive lighting trim. The 12 ¾” x 8 ¼” x 6 ¾” grille fixture fits a 4" duct. This Nutone recessed lighting ventilation uses maximum 75 watt compact fluorescent bulbs (sold separately.)
The Nutone 744NT Bathroom Fan with Light is easy to install and suited for a recessed ceiling mount. Be sure you have sufficient ceiling space available in your bathroom to fit this Nutone fixture.
- Attractive Light Trim Matches the Designs of Major Recessed Light Manufacturers
- Light and Fan Can be Operated Separately or in Combination
- Multiple Units Can Easily be Used in Larger Rooms
- UL Listed for Use Over Bathtubs and Showers when Connected to a GFCI Protected Circuit<
- CFM Rating: 70
- Sones: 1.5
- Maximum Bulb Wattage: 75W
- Housing Dimensions: 12 3/4" L x 8 1/4" W x 6 3/4" D
- Grille Diameter: 7 3/8" Round
- Mount Opening
- Certifications: UL Listed, HVI-2100 Certified
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What light should I order for this Nutone product? Please provide the part number for the 75 watt compact fluorescent bulbs.by Wanda F. on 02-18-2015
The Nutone 744NT requires a 75W R30 or BR30 bulb for standard applications or a PAR30L or PAR30LN bulb for tub/shower applications.on 02-18-2015Please login or register before adding a question.