- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Nutone 757SNNT Bathroom Fan, 80 CFM Satin Nickel Decorative Fan w/ Light - for 4" Duct
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Broan 757SNView this item
About the Nutone 757SNNT 80 CFM Decorative Satin Nickel Bathroom Fan with Light
The Nutone 757SNNT 80 CFM Decorative Satin Nickel Bathroom Fan with Light takes style and functionality in your bathroom to the next level. With clear, gentle lighting and a high performance ventilating fan, this unit combines masterful style and functioning simplicity. The beautiful globe lighting features frosted glass for a soft glow and clean satin nickel framing for polished sophistication.
The Nutone 757SNNT 80 CFM Decorative Satin Nickel Bathroom Fan with Light uses two 60 watt candelabra bulbs (sold separately) and features a high quality, built-in ventilation system to keep the humidity in your bathroom low and to prevent molding or other damage caused my moisture.
The Nutone 757SNNT 80 CFM Decorative Satin Nickel Bathroom Fan features sturdy keyhole brackets for easy, streamlined installation. Its housing dimensions are 8 ¼” x 8” x 5 ¾”, and the fixture fits in a polymeric 4" round duct.CFM - (view more) TYPE OF FAN - (view more) DUCT SIZE 4 Inch Duct - (view more) WITH HEATER No - (view more) WITH LIGHT Yes - (view more) BRAND Nutone
- Attractive Frosted Glass Globe
- Plug-in, permanently lubricated motor and Light Fixture
- Rugged, galvanized steel housing
- Sturdy keyhole mounting brackets for quick, accurate installation
- Tapered, polymeric 4" round duct fitting for easy, positive duct connection and no metallic clatter
- UL Listed for Use in (Type I.C.) Insulated Ceilings
- CFM Rating: 80 CFM
- Sound Level Rating: 2.5 Sones
- Duct Diameter: 4" Round
- Bulb Type: (2) Candelabra base bulbs (Sold Separately)
- Maximum Bulb Wattage: 60W Each X 2
- Electrical Rating: 120 volt, 1.6 Amps.
- Housing Dimensions: 8 1/4" L x 8" W x 5 3/4" D
- Light Globe Dimensions: 13 1/8" Diameter, 5 1/2" Depth
- Certifications: UL Listed for use in Insulated Ceilings, HVI 2100 Certified
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers