Nutone Bathroom Fan, 50 CFM Decorative Series w/ Light - for 4" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Nutone 763RLN 50 CFM Bathroom Fan w/ Light
The Nutone 763RLN 50 CFM Bathroom Fan w/ Light provides a simple dual lighting and fan system to make your bathroom perfectly comfortable. This Nutone fixture features a quiet ventilating fan and fluorescent light for your comfort and convenience. While the lighting system features bright, clear illumination, the fan keeps your bathroom’s humidity low to help prevent moisture caused damage such as molding or peeling for a space of up to 60 square feet.
The Nutone 763RLN 50 CFM Bathroom Fan w/ Light combines the fan and light in a modern, white polymeric grille with a break-resistant lens. The 12” x 10 ¾” x 1 7/8” grille fixture fits a 4" duct. It uses 100 watt compact fluorescent bulbs (sold separately).
The Nutone 763RLN Bathroom Fan is easy to install and is safe for use above a bathtub or shower when used with a GFCI circuit. Be sure you have sufficient ceiling space available in your bathroom to fit this unit.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!
|CFM||- (view more)|
|TYPE OF FAN||- (view more)|
|DUCT SIZE||4 Inch Duct - (view more)|
|WITH HEATER||No - (view more)|
|WITH LIGHT||Yes - (view more)|
Features:• Saves Space by Combining a Fan and Light in One Fixture
• Ventilation Fan and Light Can Operate Separately or Together
• Safe for Use Above Tub/Shower Enclosures when Used with a GFCI Circuit
• Uses a Standard A19 Incandescent Bulb (Sold Separately)
• White Polymeric Grille
Specifications:• CFM Rating: 50 CFM
• Sound Level Rating: 2.5 Sones
• Duct Diameter: 4" Round
• Bulb Type: (1) Standard A19 Incandescent Bulb (Sold Separately)
• Maximum Bulb Wattage: 100W
• Electrical Rating: 120V, 60Hz. 1.4 Amps.
• Housing Dimensions: 9" L x 9" W x 5 3/4" D
• Grille Dimensions: 12" L x 10 3/4" W x 1 7/8" D
• Certifications: UL Listed for use in Insulated Ceilings, HVI 2100 Certified
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: