- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Nutone 769RFT Bathroom Fan, 70 CFM Decorative Series w/ Fluorescent Light - for 4" Duct
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Nutone 769RFT 70 CFM Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light
The Nutone 769RFT 70 CFM Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light provides a simple dual lighting and fan system to make your bathroom perfectly comfortable. This Nutone fixture features a quiet ventilating fan and an energy-efficient fluorescent light for your comfort and convenience. While the fan keeps your bathroom’s humidity low for spaces of up to 85 square feet, the lighting system features bright, clear lighting.
The Nutone 769RFT 70 CFM Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light combines the fan and light in a modern, streamlined polymeric grille with a break-resistant polymeric lens. The 10 ¾” by 12 ¼” grille fixture fits a 4" duct. It uses energy-saving NEMA-type 13 watt compact fluorescent bulbs (sold separately).
The Nutone 769RFT 70 CFM Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light is easy to install and suited for insulated ceilings. Be sure you have sufficient ceiling space available in your bathroom to fit this fixture.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!CFM - (view more) TYPE OF FAN - (view more) DUCT SIZE 4 Inch Duct - (view more) WITH HEATER No - (view more) WITH LIGHT Yes - (view more) BRAND Nutone
- New Energy Efficient California Title 24 Compliant Design
- Space-Saving Bathroom Fan and Fluorescent Light Combination
- Energy Saving Compact Fluorescent Lamp (Sold Separately)
- White Polymeric Grille with Break Resistant Polymeric Lens
- Quiet Operation with Molded Polymeric Duct Collar and Backdraft Damper
- CFM Rating: 70 CFM
- Sound Level Rating: 3.0 Sones
- Duct Diameter: 4" Round
- Bulb Type: NEMA Type CFQ13W/G24q Compact Fluorescent
- Maximum Bulb Wattage: 13W CFL
- Electrical Rating: 115V, 60 Hz. 1.1 Amp.
- Housing Dimensions: 9" L x 9" W x 5 3/4" D
- Grille Dimensions: 10 3/4" L x 12 1/4" W
- Certifications: UL Listed for Use in Insulated Ceilings, HVI 2100 Certified
Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers