- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Nutone 80NT Bathroom Fan, 80 CFM 1.5 Sones Energy Star Rated - for 4" Duct
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Nutone AEN80BView this item
About The Nutone 80NT 80 CFM Bath Fan - 2.0 Sones - Energy Star
The Nutone 80NT 80 CFM Bath Fan is a quiet energy efficient bath fan. The Nutone 80NT 80 CFM Bath Fan features an intelligent design that is also very easy to install. The Nutone 80NT 80 CFM Bath Fan features classic lines that will enhance any decor. The Nutone 80NT 80 CFM Bath Fan provides performance levels you desire in a sleek compact package. The Nutone 80NT 80 CFM Bath Fan has a noise rating of 2.0 sones that is HVI Certified. The Nutone 80NT 80 CFM Bath Fan is design for 4" ducts, and fits a 2" x 6" ceiling construction. The Nutone 80NT 80 CFM Bath Fan is energy star qualified as well as UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit.CFM - (view more) TYPE OF FAN - (view more) DUCT SIZE 4 Inch Duct - (view more) WITH HEATER No - (view more) WITH LIGHT No - (view more) BRAND Nutone
- 80 CFM
- 2.0 Sones HVI Certified
- 65 CFM at 0.25" Static Pressure
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- 4" Ducting
- Fits in 2" x 6" Ceiling Construction
- UL Listed For Use Over Bathtubs Or Showers When Connected To A GFCI Protected Branch Circuit
- Housing Dimension: 8.25" x 8" x 5.75"
- Model: 80NT
- Volts: 120V
- Amps: 0.3A
- CFM: 80 @ 0.10 Static Pressure, 65 @ 0.25 Static Pressure
- Noise: 2.0 Sones
- Fan Watts: 26.1
- Duct: 4" Round
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can the Nutone 80NT bathroom fan be mounted to an exterior wall?by Stanley F. from Texas on 07-09-2014
This particular fan must be ceiling mounted. Here is an option for a wall mounted bathroom fan:http://www.westsidewholesale.com/panasonic-fv-01ws2.htmlon 07-24-2014Please login or register before adding a question.