Nutone 9427P Bathroom Fan, 70 CFM 2-Bulb Lamp Heater - for 4" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the 70 CFM Nutone 9427P Bathroom Heat-a-Vent Fan w/ Two-Bulb Heater Lamp
The multi functional 70 CFM Nutone 9427P Bathroom Heat-a-Vent Fan w/ Two-Bulb Heater Lamp offers a ventilating fan system, light fixture and space heater in one convenient fixture, perfect for your bathroom, kitchen, porch or other space. It uses an R-40 infrared heat lamp to evenly distribute heat and features an automatic reset for optimal thermal protection. This unit also features a polymeric damper to prevent back drafts and to reduce mechanical noise.
The Nutone 9427P Bathroom Heat-a-Vent Fan w/ Two-Bulb Heater Lamp features a modern, white polymeric grill and uses two 250 watt bulbs (sold separately). The 15 5/8” x 10 ¼” grille fits a 4" duct.
Be sure you have sufficient ceiling space available in your bathroom to fit the Nutone 9427P Heat-a-Vent Fan. This unit features hanger bars and simple installation, and is suited for a recessed ceiling mount.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!
Features:• Fan and Heater Can be Used Independently or Together
• Quiet, Highly efficient Polymeric Blower Wheels
• Polymeric Damper Prevent Backdrafts and Eliminate Mechanical Noise
• Polymeric 4" Round Duct Connectors with Tapered Sleeves simplify Ducting
• Attractive white Polymeric Grilles
• Compact steel housings with adjustable Mounting Brackets have Keyhole slots that span up to 24"
• Provision for Heat and Light using 1 Heat lamp and 1 Incandescent Lamp
• Automatic Reset Thermal Protection
• Unit mounts easily in 2" x 8" Joists
Specifications:• CFM Rating: 70 CFM
• Sound Level Rating: 3.5 Sones
• Duct Diameter: 4" Round
• Electrical Rating: 120V, 4.5 Amps
• Bulb Type: Infrared R40 OR BR40 (Sold Separately)
• Required Bulb Wattage: (2) 250W Bulbs
• Wattage: 545W
• Housing Dimensions: 14 1/4" L x 8 3/8"+3 1/4" W x 6 3/8" D
• Grille Dimensions: 15 5/8" L x 10 1/4" W
cheap but now needs to be replaced
I replaced the rattling noisy unit with the same unit and 1 year and 4 months later the same problem developed, namely more noisy rattling of the fan.
I like the unit when first installed but the 1 year warranty and low price doesn't make up for the stress of listening to the rattle or having to replace the fan prematurely. Funny thing is the light bulbs i put in it lasted longer than the fan.
I do not recommend this fan.
on 12-30-2011 by Greg
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: