Nutone QTREN080FLT Bathroom Fan, 80 CFM QuietTest Series w/Light, Energy Star Rated - for 4" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Nutone QTREN080FLT 80 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light applies modern technology to make your home bathroom simply comfortable. This Nutone fixture features a nearly silent fan, a fluorescent light and a soft-glowing night light for your comfort and convenience. While the fan keeps your bathroom’s humidity low, the lighting system features bright, clear lighting and a gentler night light option.
The Nutone QTREN080FLT combines the fan, light and night light in a modern, streamlined grill. The 11 3/8"x10 1/2"x7 5/8" fixture fits a 4" duct. It includes a 42 watt compact fluorescent lamp (4 watt night light bulb sold separately).
The Energy Star qualified Nutone QTREN080FLT 80 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light is best suited for a recessed ceiling mount.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!
• Designed to meet Energy Star standards
• Bright, energy efficient 42 watt fluorescent (bulb included)
• 4 watt nightlight (bulb not included)
• Fits 2" x 8" Construction
• Motor engineered for continuous operation
• 4" duct connector
• Similar to Broan model number QTRE080FL
• Replaces Nutone's Old Model Number QTREN080FL
• Sound Level Rating: 1.0 Sone
• Duct Diameter: 4" Round
• Electrical Rating: 120 volt, 60 Hz. 1.0 Amp
• Light Bulb Type: 42 Watt CFL (Included), 4 Watt night light (Sold Separately)
• Housing Dimension: 11 3/8" L x 10 1/2" W x 7 5/8" D
• Grille Dimension: 14" L x 13" W
• Certifications: Energy Star Rated, UL Listed for use in Insulated Ceilings, HVI 2100 Certified. California Title 24 Compliant
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Is there a good switch to use to control the features on this fan?
We have several multi-function switches that will work seamlessly with this fan to give you complete control of all functions easily
We recommend using a switch with at least 3-function control. This fan can be wired to use multiple functions per switch, or your electrician can also wire it to multiple switches to control each function separately.
To save space and reduce the amount of switches on your wall we would recommend using a multi-function switch such as the Nutone 4-function switch or the panasonic 3-function switch, which will fit most standard wal plates.
If you are a new customer, please register first: