- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Nutone QTREN110FLT Quiet Bath Fan w/Light, 110 CFM, ENERGY STAR®
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Nutone AEN110LView this item
The Nutone QTREN110FLT Bath Fan with Light/Night Light 110 CFM is a ventilation fan with light and features a nearly silent fan at 1.3 sones, a 36 watt fluorescent light, and a soft-glowing 4-watt night light for your comfort and convenience. This Nutone bath fan keeps your bathroom’s humidity low, and is energy efficient.
The Nutone QTREN110FLT bath fan with light comes with a modern, streamlined white grill and fits a 4" duct. This Nutone ventilation fan measures 11 3/8" x 10 1/2" x 7 5/8" and fits a 4" duct. ENERGY STAR qualified, the Nutone QTREN110FLT Bath Fan with Light comes in a clean, modern white enamel finish with a durable steel reflector.
Installation of the Nutone QTREN110FLT ventilation fan is a snap. With the adjustable hanger bar system it fits all types of construction. The Nutone bath fans apply modern technology to make your home bathroom nice and comfortable. Step up to comfort.
- Extremely Quiet Operation
- Designed to Meet Energy Star Standards
- Bright, Energy Efficient 26 Watt Fluorescent (Bulb Included)
- Motor Engineered for Continuous Operation
- UL listed for use over tub/shower with GFCI circuit
- Comparable to Broan model number QTRE110FL
- Replaces Old NuTone Model Number QTREN100FL
- CFM Rating: 110 CFM
- Sound Level Rating: 1.5 Sones
- Duct Diameter: 4"
- Light Bulb Type: 42 Watt CFL (Included), 4 Watt night light (Sold Separately)
- Electrical Rating: 120 volt, 60 Hz. 1.0 Amp
- Housing Dimensions: 11 3/8" L x 10 1/2" W x 7 5/8" D
- Grille Dimensions: 14" L x 13" W
- Certifications: Energy Star Rated, UL Listed for use in Insulated Ceilings, HVI 2100 Certified. California Title 24 Compliant
- Limited 3-year warranty through Nutone
- Customer Reviews
Great unit, have same unit it my other bathroom
on 11-22-2008 by brewster
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What switch do you recommend for this fan?by Lucille M. on 05-15-2012
Both Panasonic and Nutone manufacture quality bath fan multi-function control switches which can be used to control several functions at once, or individual functions of the fan. Depending on your needs, your electrician can customize wiring to your liking.
To save space and reduce the amount of switches on your wall we would recommend using a multi-function switch such as the Nutone 4-function switch or the panasonic 3-function switch, which will fit most standard wal plates.on 05-15-2012Please login or register before adding a question.