Nutone QTREN110FLT Bathroom Fan, 110 CFM QuietTest Series w/Light, Energy Star Rated - for 4" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Nutone QTREN110FLT 110 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light applies modern technology to make your home bathroom nice and comfortable. This Nutone fixture features a nearly silent fan, a fluorescent light and a soft-glowing night light for your comfort and convenience. While the fan keeps your bathroom’s humidity low, the lighting system features bright, clear lighting or a gentler night light option.
The Nutone QTREN110FLT combines the fan, light and night light in a modern, streamlined grill. The 11 3/8" x 10 1/2" x 7 5/8" fixture fits a 4" duct. It includes a 26 watt compact fluorescent lamp, and the 4 watt nigh light bulb is sold separately.
The Energy Star qualified Nutone QTREN110FLT 110 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light comes in a clean, modern white enamel finish with a durable steel reflector.
Features:• Extremely Quiet Operation
• Designed to Meet Energy Star Standards
• Bright, Energy Efficient 26 Watt Fluorescent (Bulb Included)
• Motor Engineered for Continuous Operation
• UL listed for use over tub/shower with GFCI circuit
• Comparable to Broan model number QTRE110FL
• Replaces Old NuTone Model Number QTREN100FL
Specifications:• CFM Rating: 110 CFM
• Sound Level Rating: 1.5 Sones
• Duct Diameter: 4"
• Light Bulb Type: 42 Watt CFL (Included), 4 Watt night light (Sold Separately)
• Electrical Rating: 120 volt, 60 Hz. 1.0 Amp
• Housing Dimensions: 11 3/8" L x 10 1/2" W x 7 5/8" D
• Grille Dimensions: 14" L x 13" W
• Certifications: Energy Star Rated, UL Listed for use in Insulated Ceilings, HVI 2100 Certified. California Title 24 Compliant
Great unit, have same unit it my other bathroom
on 11-22-2008 by brewster
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
What switch do you recommend for this fan?
Both Panasonic and Nutone manufacture quality bath fan multi-function control switches which can be used to control several functions at once, or individual functions of the fan. Depending on your needs, your electrician can customize wiring to your liking.
To save space and reduce the amount of switches on your wall we would recommend using a multi-function switch such as the Nutone 4-function switch or the panasonic 3-function switch, which will fit most standard wal plates.
If you are a new customer, please register first: