- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Nutone QTRN080 Bathroom Fan, 80 CFM QuietTest Series - for 4" Duct
This item is no longer available
About the Nutone QTRN080 80 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan
For quiet and functional bathroom ventilation, the Nutone QTRN080 80 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan is the perfect solution for you. This Nutone fixture features a nearly silent fan with continuous operation and lasting durability. The Nutone QTRN080 counters your bathroom’s moisture, which can help prevent any issues caused by humidity and moisture like harmful mold growth or expensive wall and ceiling damage.
The Energy Star qualified Nutone QTRN080 80 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan features a modern, streamlined grill. The 11 3/8" x 10 1/2" x 7 5/8" fixture fits a 4" duct and is easy to install.
Be sure you have sufficient ceiling space available in your bathroom to fit the Nutone QTRN080 80 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan. It has been suited for a recessed ceiling mount.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!CFM - (view more) TYPE OF FAN - (view more) DUCT SIZE 4 Inch Duct - (view more) WITH HEATER No - (view more) WITH LIGHT No - (view more) BRAND Nutone
- Energy Star Qualified
- Balanced Centrifugal Blower Wheel for Quiet, Efficient Operation at 1.3 Sones
- Fits 2" x 8" Construction
- Plug-In, Permanently Lubricated Motor
- Sturdy, Easy, 4-Point Mounting Directly to Joist
- Includes Hanger Bars to Position Housing 16-24 on Center Joists
- Polymeric, 4 Round Duct Connector with Tapered Sleeve and no Metallic Clatter
- 2 Sets of Mounting Holes for Hanger Bars Allow Flush Installation with Bottom or Top of Drywall
- CFM Rating: 80 CFM
- Sound Level Rating: 1.0 Sones
- Duct Diameter: 4" Round
- Electrical Rating: 120V 60 Hz. 0.7 Amp
- Housing Dimensions: 11 3/8" L x 10 1/2" W x 7 5/8" D
- Grille Dimensions: 14" L x 13" W
- Certifications: UL Listed for Use in Insulated Ceilings, HVI 2100 Certified
- Limited 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers