Nutone Bathroom Fan, 80 CFM Ultra Silent Series w/ Light & Night Light - for 4" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Nutone QTRN080L 80 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light
The Nutone QTRN080L 80 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light applies modern technology to make your home bathroom simply comfortable. This Nutone fixture features a nearly silent fan, a incandescent light and a soft-glowing night light for your comfort and convenience. While the fan keeps your bathroom’s humidity low, the lighting system features bright, clear lighting or a gentler night light option.
The Nutone QTRN080L 80 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light combines the fan, light and night light in a modern, streamlined grill. The 11 3/8" x 10 1/2" x 7 5/8" fixture fits a 4" duct. It uses 100 watt standard incandescent bulbs and four watt night light bulbs (both sold separately).
This product is very easy to install and suited for a recessed ceiling mount.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!
|CFM||- (view more)|
|TYPE OF FAN||- (view more)|
|DUCT SIZE||4 Inch Duct - (view more)|
|WITH HEATER||No - (view more)|
|WITH LIGHT||Yes - (view more)|
Features:• Plug in, permanently lubricated motor
• Balanced centrifugal blower wheel for quiet, efficient performance
• Anti-vibration motor mounts
• Galvanized steel body
• Polymeric 4" duct connector with no metallic clatter
• Easy to install four-point mounting directly to joist
• Polymeric grille
• Overhead light, night light
• Heat and vent functions may be controlled separately or in combination
• Similar to Broan model number QTR0110L
Specifications:• CFM Rating: 80 CFM
• Sound Level Rating: 1.0 Sones
• Duct Diameter: 4" Round
• Electrical Rating: 120V, 60 Hz. 1.6 Amps
• Light Bulb Type: 100 Standard Incandescent Bulb (Sold Separately), 4 Watt night light (Sold Separately)
• Housing Dimensions: 11 3/8" L x 10 1/2" W x 7 5/8" D
• Grille Dimensions: 14" L x 13" W
• Certifications: UL Listed for Use in Insulated Ceilings, HVI 2100 Certified
I purchased this model as well as the 110 CFM Ultra Silent Fan/Incandescent Light/Heater/Night Light...This one has vibration noises with the cover...dot sure why or how to fix...However, the 110 CFM model is unbelievably QUIET!...I have to look at the switch to be sure that it is ON or OFF...very pleased with my purchase...
on 05-30-2011 by BigWGz
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
I'm looking for a good control switch for this fan, what should I use?
This fan has several recommended switches thatwork seamlessly to control the features of this fan easily.
We recommend using a multi-function switch with at least 3-function control. This fan can be wired to use multiple functions per switch, or your electrician can also wire it to multiple switches to control each function separately.
To save space and reduce the amount of switches on your wall we would recommend using a multi-function switch such as the Nutone 4-function switch or the panasonic 3-function switch, which will fit most standard wal plates.
If you are a new customer, please register first: