- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Nutone QTRN110 Quiet Bathroom Fan, 1.5 Sones, 110 CFM for 4" Duct
Earn 14 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
For quiet and functional bathroom ventilation, the Nutone QTRN110 Quiet Bathroom Fan is the simple solution. This Nutone fixture features a nearly silent fan with continuous operation and lasting durability. It counters your bathroom’s moisture, which can help prevent any issues caused by humidity and moisture like harmful mold growth or expensive wall and ceiling damage.
The Energy Star qualified Nutone QTRN110 Quiet Bathroom Fan features a modern, streamlined grill. The 11 3/8" x 10 1/2" x 7 5/8" fixture fits a 4" duct and is easy to install. Be sure you have sufficient ceiling space available in your bathroom to fit the Nutone QTRN110. It is suited for a recessed ceiling mount. Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!
- Energy Star Qualified
- Balanced Centrifugal Blower Wheel for Quiet, Efficient Operation at 1.3 Sones
- Fits 2" x 8" Construction
- Plug-In, Permanently Lubricated Motor
- Sturdy, Easy, 4-Point Mounting Directly to Joist
- Includes Hanger Bars to Position Housing 16-24 on Center Joists
- Polymeric, 4 Round Duct Connector with Tapered Sleeve and no Metallic Clatter
- 2 Sets of Mounting Holes for Hanger Bars Allow Flush Installation with Bottom or Top of Drywall
- CFM Rating: 110 CFM
- Sound Level Rating: 1.5 Sones
- Duct Diameter: 4" Round
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 60 Hz. 1.8 Amp
- Housing Dimensions: 11 3/8" L x 10 1/2" W x 7 5/8" D
- Grille Dimensions: 14" L x 13" W
- Certifications: UL Listed for Use in Insulated Ceilings, HVI 2100 Certified
- Limited 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Love this Fan!!
I have been installing the Nutone QT fans in every house I have lived in since 1980. I have yet to have to replace a fan. They are quiet and very efficient (only ever installed the 110 CFM). They get a bit louder after about 10 years but still very quiet!
on 12-28-2014 by Tom T.
These are super loud. Ultra silent is a lie!
I have 5 of these in a two year old house. I hate them. Not even close to silent. Very loud and i am in the process of removing them all. Nothing worse than a guest in our main floor half bath having a bad stomach and needing to use it an announcing it to the room. Hate these ill never buy another nutone. Terrible!
on 06-09-2012 by Peterd
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
On a 110 CFM Nutone unit. how far can the duct run to the exterior be and still be effective?by Barry R. on 04-17-2013
The length would be about 30 ft.on 04-23-2013Please login or register before adding a question.