Nutone QTRN110 Bathroom Fan, 110 CFM QuietTest Series - for 4" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
For quiet and functional bathroom ventilation, the Nutone QTRN110 110 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan is the simple solution. This Nutone fixture features a nearly silent fan with continuous operation and lasting durability. It counters your bathroom’s moisture, which can help prevent any issues caused by humidity and moisture like harmful mold growth or expensive wall and ceiling damage.The Energy Star qualified Nutone QTRN110 110 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan features a modern, streamlined grill. The 11 3/8" x 10 1/2" x 7 5/8" fixture fits a 4" duct and is easy to install. Be sure you have sufficient ceiling space available in your bathroom to fit the Nutone QTRN110. It is suited for a recessed ceiling mount.Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!
Features:• Energy Star Qualified
• Balanced Centrifugal Blower Wheel for Quiet, Efficient Operation at 1.3 Sones
• Fits 2" x 8" Construction
• Plug-In, Permanently Lubricated Motor
• Sturdy, Easy, 4-Point Mounting Directly to Joist
• Includes Hanger Bars to Position Housing 16-24 on Center Joists
• Polymeric, 4 Round Duct Connector with Tapered Sleeve and no Metallic Clatter
• 2 Sets of Mounting Holes for Hanger Bars Allow Flush Installation with Bottom or Top of Drywall
Specifications:• CFM Rating: 110 CFM
• Sound Level Rating: 1.5 Sones
• Duct Diameter: 4" Round
• Electrical Rating: 120V, 60 Hz. 1.8 Amp
• Housing Dimensions: 11 3/8" L x 10 1/2" W x 7 5/8" D
• Grille Dimensions: 14" L x 13" W
• Certifications: UL Listed for Use in Insulated Ceilings, HVI 2100 Certified
These are super loud. Ultra silent is a lie!
I have 5 of these in a two year old house. I hate them. Not even close to silent. Very loud and i am in the process of removing them all. Nothing worse than a guest in our main floor half bath having a bad stomach and needing to use it an announcing it to the room. Hate these ill never buy another nutone. Terrible!
on 06-09-2012 by Peterd
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
On a 110 CFM Nutone unit. how far can the duct run to the exterior be and still be effective?
The length would be about 30 ft.
If you are a new customer, please register first: