Nutone Bathroom Fan, 110 CFM Ultra Silent Series w/ Light & Night Light - for 4" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Nutone QTRN110L 110 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light
The Nutone QTRN110L 110 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light applies modern technology to make your home bathroom simply comfortable. This Nutone fixture features a traditional design with a quiet fan system, an incandescent light and a soft-glowing night light for your comfort and convenience. While the fan keeps your bathroom’s humidity low, the lighting system features bright, soft lighting or a gentler night light option.
The Nutone QTRN110L combines the fan, light and night light in a modern, streamlined grill. The 11 3/8" x 10 1/2" x 7 5/8" fixture fits a 4" duct. It uses a 100 watt bulb and a 4 watt night light bulb (sold separately).
The Nutone QTRN110L 110 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light features a galvanized steel body with anti-vibration motor mounts and a duct connector with no metallic clatter. The fixture is easy to install with four-point mounting.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!
|CFM||- (view more)|
|TYPE OF FAN||- (view more)|
|DUCT SIZE||4 Inch Duct - (view more)|
|WITH HEATER||No - (view more)|
|WITH LIGHT||Yes - (view more)|
Features:• Plug in, permanently lubricated motor
• Balanced centrifugal blower wheel for quiet, efficient performance
• Anti-vibration motor mounts
• Galvanized steel body
• Polymeric 4" duct connector with no metallic clatter
• Easy to install four-point mounting directly to joist
• Polymeric grille
• Overhead light, night light
• Heat and vent functions may be controlled separately or in combination
• Similar to Broan model number QTR080
Specifications:• CFM Rating: 110 CFM
• Sound Level Rating: 1.5 Sones
• Duct Diameter: 4" Round
• Electrical Rating: 120V, 60 Hz. 1.8 Amps
• Light Bulb Type: 100 Watt (Sold Separately), 4 Watt Night Light (Sold Separately)
• Housing Dimensions: 11 3/8" L x 10 1/2" W x 7 5/8" D
• Grille Dimensions: 14" L x 13" W
• Certifications: UL Listed for Use in Insulated Ceilings, HVI 2100 Certified
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
What fan control switch is best for this fan?
We have several multi-function switches that will work seamlessly with this fan to give you complete control of all functions easily
We recommend using a switch with at least 3-function control. This fan can be wired to use multiple functions per switch, or your electrician can also wire it to multiple switches to control each function separately.
To save space and reduce the amount of switches on your wall we would recommend using a multi-function switch such as the Nutone 4-function switch or the panasonic 3-function switch, which will fit most standard wal plates.
If you are a new customer, please register first: