- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Nutone QTXEN050 Bathroom Fan, 50 CFM QuietTest Series, Energy Star Rated - for 6" Duct
Earn 12 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Nutone QTXEN050 50 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan
For quiet and functional bathroom ventilation, the Nutone QTXEN050 50 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan is the simple solution. This Nutone fixture features a nearly silent fan with continuous operation and lasting durability. The Nutone QTXEN050 50 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan counters your bathroom’s moisture, which can help prevent any issues caused by humidity and moisture like harmful mold growth or expensive wall and ceiling damage.
The Energy Star qualified Nutone QTXEN050 50 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan features a modern, streamlined grill. The 11 3/8" x 10 1/2" x 7 5/8" fixture fits a 6" duct. Be sure you have sufficient ceiling space available in your bathroom to fit this unit; the fan features hanger bars and simple installation and is suited for a recessed ceiling mount.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!CFM - (view more) TYPE OF FAN - (view more) DUCT SIZE 6 Inch Duct - (view more) WITH HEATER No - (view more) WITH LIGHT No - (view more) BRAND Nutone
- 6" ducting for superior performance
- Designed to meet energy star standards
- Fits 2" x 8" construction
- Motor engineered for continuous operation
- UL listed for use over tub/shower with GFCI circuit
- Similar to Broan model number QTXE050
- CFM Rating: 50 CFM
- Sound Level Rating: < 0.3 Sones
- Duct Diameter: 6" Round
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 60 Hz. 0.3 amp
- Housing Dimension: 11 3/8" L x 10 1/2" W x 7 5/8" D
- Grille Dimension: 14" L x 13" W
- Certifications: Energy Star Rated, UL Listed for Use in Insulated Ceilings, HVI 2100 Certified
- Limited 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.