Nutone QTXEN110FLT Bathroom Fan, 110 CFM QuietTest Series w/Light, Energy Star Rated - for 6" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Nutone QTXEN110FLT 110 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light applies modern technology to make your home bathroom much more comfortable. This Nutone fixture features a nearly silent fan, a fluorescent light and a soft-glowing night light for your comfort and convenience. While the fan keeps your bathroom’s humidity low, the lighting system features bright, clear lighting or a gentler night light option.
The Nutone QTXEN110FLT 110 combines the fan, light and night light in a modern, streamlined grill. The 11 3/8" x 10 1/2" x 7 5/8" fixture fits a 6" duct. It includes a 42 watt compact fluorescent lamp, and a 4 watt night light bulb sold separately.
The Energy Star qualified Nutone QTXEN110FLT 110 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light comes in a clean, modern white enamel finish with a durable steel reflector.Additional Information:
| Features:• 6" ducting for superior performance|
• Designed to meet Energy Star standards
• Bright, energy efficient 42 watt fluorescent (bulb included)
• 4 watt nightlight (bulb sold separately)
• Motor Engineered for continuous operation
• California Title 24 Compliant
• UL listed for use over tub/shower with GFCI circuit
• Similar to Broan model number QTXE110FL
• Replaces Old NuTone Model# QTXEN110FL
| Specifications:• CFM Rating: 110 CFM|
• Sound Level Rating: 0.9 Sones
• Duct Diameter: 6" Round
• Electrical Rating: 120V, 60 Hz. 1.0 Amp
• Bulb Type: 42 Watt Compact Fluorescent Lamp (Included), 4 Watt Night Light (Not Included)
• Housing Dimension: 11 3/8" L x 10 1/2" W x 7 5/8" D
• Grille Dimension: 14" L x 13" W
• Certifications: Energy Star Rated, UL Listed for Use in Insulated Ceilings, California Title 24 Compliant, HVI 2100 Certified
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Looking for a good switch for this fan, my current one controls all functions at once, but I want them separate.... What would you recommend?
We recommend using a switch with at least 3-function control. This fan can be wired to use multiple functions per switch, or your electrician can also wire it to multiple switches to control each function separately ..
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: