Nutone 110 CFM Ultra Silent Humidity Sensing Bathroom Fan for 6" Duct
About the Nutone QTXEN110S Ultra Silent Humidity Sensing Bathroom Fan
The Nutone QTXEN110S Ultra Silent Humidity Sensing Bathroom Fan applies modern technology to make your home bathroom simply comfortable. This Nutone fixture’s high performance fan possesses Sensaire technology that allows it to detect high levels and rapid increases of moisture in a room and to adjust the fan’s response to automatically counter the moisture.
Using automatic sensitivity response, timed controls and hands free operation, the Nutone QTXEN110S appropriately adjusts to circulate a room’s air and to prevent any problems caused by humidity like harmful mold growth or expensive wall and ceiling damage.
The Energy Star qualified Nutone QTXEN110S Ultra Silent Humidity Sensing Bathroom Fan shuts off automatically or can be timed between five and 60 minutes, saving energy and money. It includes a flexible hangar bar system for easy installation. The fixture uses a 6" duct and the grille is approximately 13 3/4" long by 12 7/8" wide.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!
• Sensaire Technology Detects the rapid Rise in Humidity over time
• Adjustable Auto Shut-off Time (5 to 60 Minutes) Saves Money
• Helps Prevent Lingering, excessive humidity which can cause mold
• An Automated Solution to fight excess Humidity and Mold
• Adjustable Sensitivity Level and Run-Time
• Hands-Free Operation
• Senses Humidity at the Ceiling where it's Most Prevalent
• Hanger bars for Easy, Fast and Universal installation in all Types of construction
• UL Listed for use over Bathtubs and Showers when Connected to a GFCI Circuit
• 6" Ducting for Superior Performance
• ENERGY STAR Qualified
• CFM Rating: 110 CFM
• Sound Level Rating: 0.7 Sones
• Duct Diameter: 6" Round
• Electrical Rating: 120V, 0.4 Amps
• Housing Dimensions: 11 3/8" L x 10 1/2" W x 7 5/8" D
• Grille Dimensions: 13 3/4" L x 12 7/8" W
• Certifications: Energy Star Rated, UL Listed for Use in Insulated Ceilings, California Title 24 Compliant, HVI 2100 Certified
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: