- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Nutone QTXEN110SFLT Bathroom Fan, 110 CFM QuietTest Energy Star Rated w/Light & Humidity Sensing - for 6" Duct
About the Nutone QTXEN110SFLT Ultra Silent Humidity Sensing Bathroom Fan w/ Fluorescent Light & Night Light
The Nutone QTXEN110SFLT Ultra Silent Humidity Sensing Bathroom Fan w/ Fluorescent Light & Night Light applies modern technology to make your home bathroom simply comfortable. The fixture's high performance fan possesses Sensaire technology that allows it to detect high levels and rapid increases of moisture in a room, and to adjust the fan’s response.
Using automatic sensitivity response, timed controls and hands-free operation, the Nutone QTXEN110SFLT appropriately adjusts to circulate a room’s air and to prevent any humidity caused damage like molding or wall and ceiling damage. It includes bright and soft-glowing lighting options for day or night time use.
This Energy Star qualified Nutone unit shuts off automatically and includes a 42W fluorescent bulb. It also features a flexible hangar bar system with easy to install four-point mounting. The Nutone QTXEN110SFLT Ultra Silent Humidity Sensing Bathroom Fan w/ Fluorescent Light & Night Light comes in a clean, modern white enamel finish with a durable steel reflector.CFM - (view more) TYPE OF FAN - (view more) DUCT SIZE 6 Inch Duct - (view more) WITH HEATER No - (view more) WITH LIGHT Yes - (view more) BRAND Nutone
- Sensaire Technology Detects the Rapid Rise in Humidity Over Time
- Energy Star Qualified
- Durable Steel Reflector with White Enamel Finish
- 42W Compact Fluorescent Light (Bulb Included)
- Integrated 4W Nightlight (Bulb Not Included)
- Auto Shut-Off Time is Adjustable from 5 to 60 Minutes
- Helps Prevent Lingering, Excessive Humidity which can Cause Mold
- Rugged, 26 Gauge, Galvanized Steel Construction Housing
- Balanced Centrifugal Blower Wheel for Quiet, Efficient Operation at 0.7 Sones
- Plug-In, Permanently Lubricated Motor
- Sturdy, Easy, 4-Point Mounting Directly to Joist
- Includes Hanger Bars to Position Housing 16"-24" on Center Joists
- Polymeric, 6" Round Duct Connector with Tapered Sleeve and no Metallic Clatter
- 2 Sets of Mounting Holes for Hanger Bars Allow Flush Installation with Bottom or Top of Drywall
- Fits 2" x 8" Construction
- Integrated Humidity Sensor Grille
- CFM Rating: 110 CFM
- Sound Level Rating: 0.7 Sones
- Duct Diameter: 6" Round
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 4 Amps
- Housing Dimensions: 11 3/8" L x 10 1/2" W x 7 5/8" D
- Grille Dimensions: 13 3/4 L x 12 7/8 W
- Certifications: Energy Star Rated, UL Listed for Use in Insulated Ceilings, HVI 2100 Certified
- Limited 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Squ 210914 can this fan with 6^ be ducked to 4"by harold N. on 06-06-2012
Yes, using a 6" to 4" duct adapter, you can connect the Nutone QTXEN110SFLT to a 4" duct.
We have a 6" to 4" duct reducer available here (click here to view)on 06-06-2012
What switch is used to control this fan?by Lucille M. on 05-15-2012
The following multi-function switches will wire easily to this fan for complete control of all features: Nutone 4-function switch or the panasonic 3-function switch.
This fan can be wired to control each individual feature seaparately, or can be wired to control multiple functions with a single switch. Depending on your preference, your electrician can customize control depending on your needs.on 05-15-2012Please login or register before adding a question.