- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Nutone QTXEN150FLT Bathroom Fan, 150 CFM QuietTest Series w/Light, Energy Star Rated - for 6" Duct
Earn 26 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Nutone QTXEN150FLT 150 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light and Night Light
The Nutone QTXEN150FLT 150 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light applies modern technology to make your home bathroom simply comfortable. This Nutone fixture features a nearly silent fan, a fluorescent light and a soft-glowing night light for your comfort and convenience. While the fan keeps your bathroom’s humidity low, the lighting system features bright, clear lighting or a gentler night light option.
The Nutone QTXEN150FLT 150 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light combines the fan, light and night light in a modern, streamlined grill. The 11 3/8" x 10 1/2" x 7 5/8" fixture fits a 6" duct. It includes a 42 watt compact fluorescent lamp and a 4 watt night light.
The Energy Star qualified Nutone QTXEN150FLT 150 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light comes in a clean, modern white enamel finish with a durable steel reflector for effective long-term use.CFM - (view more) TYPE OF FAN - (view more) DUCT SIZE 6 Inch Duct - (view more) WITH HEATER No - (view more) WITH LIGHT Yes - (view more) BRAND Nutone
- 6" ducting for superior performance
- Designed to meet Energy Star standards
- 42 Watt Compact Fluorescent Lamp (bulb included)
- 4 watt nightlight (bulb included)
- Motor Engineered for continuous operation
- UL listed for use over tub/shower with GFCI circuit
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Similar to Broan model number QTXE150FL
- Replaces Old Model Number QTXEN1500FL
- CFM Rating: 150 CFM
- Sound Level Rating: 1.4 Sones
- Duct Diameter: 6"
- Bulb Type: 42 Watt Compact Fluorescent Lamp (Included), 4 Watt Night Light (Included)
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 60 Hz. 1.0 Amp
- Housing Dimension: 11 3/8" L x 10 1/2" W x 7 5/8" D
- Grille Dimension: 14" L x 13" W
- Certifications: Energy Star Rated, UL Listed for Use in Insulated Ceilings, California Title 24 Compliant, HVI 2100 Certified
- Limited 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What is the best switch to control this fan? Will it fit in my standard wall plate?by Gerald L. on 05-15-2012
We recommend using a switch with at least 3-function control. This fan can be wired to use multiple functions per switch, or your electrician can also wire it to multiple switches to control each function separately ..on 05-15-2012Please login or register before adding a question.