Nutone QTXEN150FLT Bathroom Fan, 150 CFM QuietTest Series w/Light, Energy Star Rated - for 6" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Nutone QTXEN150FLT 150 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light and Night Light
The Nutone QTXEN150FLT 150 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light applies modern technology to make your home bathroom simply comfortable. This Nutone fixture features a nearly silent fan, a fluorescent light and a soft-glowing night light for your comfort and convenience. While the fan keeps your bathroom’s humidity low, the lighting system features bright, clear lighting or a gentler night light option.
The Nutone QTXEN150FLT 150 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light combines the fan, light and night light in a modern, streamlined grill. The 11 3/8" x 10 1/2" x 7 5/8" fixture fits a 6" duct. It includes a 42 watt compact fluorescent lamp and a 4 watt night light.
The Energy Star qualified Nutone QTXEN150FLT 150 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Light & Night Light comes in a clean, modern white enamel finish with a durable steel reflector for effective long-term use.CFM - (view more) TYPE OF FAN - (view more) DUCT SIZE 6 Inch Duct - (view more) WITH HEATER No - (view more) WITH LIGHT Yes - (view more) BRAND Nutone
- 6" ducting for superior performance
- Designed to meet Energy Star standards
- 42 Watt Compact Fluorescent Lamp (bulb included)
- 4 watt nightlight (bulb included)
- Motor Engineered for continuous operation
- UL listed for use over tub/shower with GFCI circuit
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Similar to Broan model number QTXE150FL
- Replaces Old Model Number QTXEN1500FL
- CFM Rating: 150 CFM
- Sound Level Rating: 1.4 Sones
- Duct Diameter: 6"
- Bulb Type: 42 Watt Compact Fluorescent Lamp (Included), 4 Watt Night Light (Included)
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 60 Hz. 1.0 Amp
- Housing Dimension: 11 3/8" L x 10 1/2" W x 7 5/8" D
- Grille Dimension: 14" L x 13" W
- Certifications: Energy Star Rated, UL Listed for Use in Insulated Ceilings, California Title 24 Compliant, HVI 2100 Certified
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
What is the best switch to control this fan? Will it fit in my standard wall plate?
We recommend using a switch with at least 3-function control. This fan can be wired to use multiple functions per switch, or your electrician can also wire it to multiple switches to control each function separately ..
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: