Nutone Bathroom Fan, 110 CFM Ultra Silent Series w/ Heater & Light - for 6" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Nutone QTXN110HL 110 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Heater, Light & Night Light
The Nutone QTXN110HL 110 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Heater, Light & Night Light applies modern technology to make your home bathroom simply comfortable.
This Nutone fixture features a nearly silent fan, a PowerHeat high output heating system and a soft-glowing night light for your comfort and convenience. While the fan keeps your bathroom’s humidity low, the heating system offers you comfort in cold weather or during an early morning. The lighting system features bright, clear lighting or a gentler night light option.
The Nutone QTXN110HL 110 CFM Ultra Silent Bathroom Fan w/ Heater, Light & Night Light combines the fan, heater and light in a modern, streamlined grill. The 2x8" fixture fits a 6" duct and requires one dedicated 20A circuit. It uses two 60 watt bulbs (not included) and has an electrical rating for 120 volts and 14.6 amps.
• Heater/Fan/Light brings convenient, comforting warmth to your bathroom
• Nearly silent operation
• Quiet, high-output 1500 watt heater with exclusive PowerHeat design
• Versatility of a free-breathing 6" duct connector
• Housing Fits 2" x 8" Construction
• Bright 120 watt lighting (two 60W incandescent bulbs, not included)
• 7 watt nightlight capacity (not included)
• Fan motors are engineered for continuous operation
• Similar to Broan model number QTX110HL
• CFM Rating: 110 CFM
• Sound Level Rating: 0.9 Sones
• Duct Diameter: 6" Round
• Bulb Types: (2) 60W Bulbs, 7W Night Light (Bulbs Not Included)
• Heater Wattage: 1500W
• Electrical Rating: 120V, 14.6 Amps
* Requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit.
• Housing Dimension: 17 5/8" L x 11 3/8" W x 7 5/8" D
• Grille Dimensions: 20" L x 15" W
• Certifications: UL Listed for Use in Insulated Ceilings, HVI 2100 Certified
I had a combination light/vent/heater installed in my master bath when we had the house built 11 years ago. I used the heater almost every day during the winter but I hated the fact that it was really loud and interfered with me listening to the radio while I got ready for work. It also took a long time to heat up. My new Nutone heater is great. It heats up instantly and is much quieter than my old heater. The heater is still a little louder than I expected but the vent fan on it is super quiet. I am also enjoying the fact that it uses two 60 watt bulbs and my old one only used one. The night light on the unit is a nice bonus too! I now have a much quieter and warmer master bath.
on 10-31-2012 by Dianne
Very Pleased with this unit...
Purchased this unit along with the 80 CFM w/o heater...this (110 CFM unit) is amazing! We have been using it since March 2011...It is so quiet, I have to look at the switch to see if it is ON or OFF...I have purchased others brands for a little cheaper and they just didn't perform as advertised...they were not really quiet to start with and only got worse as they aged...I'm looking forward to many years service with this fan unit...I had purchased my first home 16 years ago and it was about thirty years old...it still had the original NuTone Heat/Vent/Lights and they still worked fine...after trying cheaper "Big Box Store" options and being disappointed with that...I'm staying with NuTone...
on 05-30-2011 by BigWGz
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
What type of control switch do I use for this fan?
We recommend using a four-function control switch to control all functions of this combination fan. This fan can be wired to use multiple functions per switch, or your electrician can also wire it to multiple switches to control each function separately ..
If you are a new customer, please register first: