- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Nutone QTXN110HL Super Quiet Bathroom Fan w/ Heater, Light, NightLight
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Nutone QTXN110HL super quiet bathroom fan is a 1,500 watt heater and ventilation fan with a 120W incandescent Light AND night light! The QTXN110HL moves air at 110 CFM which covers up to 100 square feet. With Nutone's Powerheat™, you can instantly eliminate that morning chill. Say goodbye to cold mornings in the bathroom — for good! After showering the Nutone QTXN110HL bath fan eliminates moisture buildup and clears that foggy medicine cabinet mirror quickly.
The Nutone QTXN110HL also features a lighting system when you need it. It used two (2) 60 watt bulbs to provide powerful bathroom lighting. In addition, a soft-glowing 7-watt nightlight provides added comfort and convenience.
The Nutone QTXN110HL Bathroom combines a ventilation fan, heater, light, and nightlight all-in-one under a streamlined grill. It has an electrical rating for 120 volts and 14.6 amps.
Nutone QTXN110HL Installation:
- This 2x8" bathroom fan fixture fits a 6" duct and requires one dedicated 20A circuit.
- For installation in ceilings up to a 12/12 pitch
The Nutone QTXN110HL Bath Heater Fan applies modern technology to take your bathroom beyond comfortable!
- 7 watt Nightlight (bulb not included)
- Bright 120 watt Bathroom lighting (Two 60W bulbs not included)
- Engineered for continuous operation
- Heater warms bathroom in minutes
- HVI Certified
- Housing Fits 2" x 8" Construction
- CFM Rating: 110 CFM
- Sound Level Rating: 0.9 Sones
- Duct Diameter: 6" Round with 1-1/8" long tapered sleeve
- Bulb Types: (2) 60W Bulbs, 7W Night Light (Bulbs Not Included)
- Heater Wattage: 1500W
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 14.6 Amps. Requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit.
- Housing Dimension: 17 5/8" L x 11 3/8" W x 7 5/8" D
- Grille Dimensions: 20" L x 15" W
- Adjustable mounting brackets span up to 24"
- For use in insulated ceilings
- Limited 3 year warranty through Nutone
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers