- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Nutone VX1000 Vacuum VX Series 1040 Watt Bagged Power Unit Central System
About the NuTone Vacuum VX Series 1040 Watt Bagged Power Unit Central System
Bagged version power units feature a sleek design allowing them to mount closely against the wall so you can make the most of your space. The power unit has a revolutionary internal sound suppression system that provides quiet performance. A convenient status light on the power unit indicates when the replaceable bag is full and needs to be changed. New motor designs have up to 5 times more cleaning power than conventional vacuums. With better filtration, you won’t be spreading the dust around -- because microscopic dust particles are exhausted to the exterior of your home.
- Designed for larger homes up to 12,000 square feet, this power unit has a dual 2-stage motor that delivers 1040 air watts of power, making it the most powerful unit in its class delivering deep cleaning and better filtration than any conventional vacuum; UL Listed for your confidence
- Extra large eight gallon 2-ply disposable filter bags feature HEPA (High Efficiency Particle Air) rated media, anti-microbial protection, and anti-stick technology to trap dust and bacteria better than ever which means your environment stays cleaner longer
- Easy access door to change the debris collection bag; typically bags need changing only every six months and have a self-closing collar which minimizes exposure to dust and dirt; that means simple maintenance and a cleaner home with improved indoor air quality
- Internal sound suppression system significantly reduces noise, so even though it’s mounted outside the living area, you won’t hear it through the walls
- Progressive indicator lights alert you when to empty the bag so there is no guesswork; featuring a true “bag-full” light, the unit will shut down automatically to avoid rupturing the bag; a great safety feature that makes your life easier (order replacement bag 3-pack VX3918)
- Dual vacuum air intakes are located on both sides of the unit for connection of the trunk lines and for flexibility of choice in installation locations; six foot power cord included for even more convenience
- NuTone Central Vacuum Power Units provide superior soil removal, filtration, efficiency and carpet wear and are recognized in the industry as products you can trust
- Eight (8) Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.