- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Nutone VX550 Vacuum VX Series 550 Watt Bagged Power Unit Central System
Earn 60 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the NuTone Vacuum VX Series 550 Watt Bagged Power Unit Central System
Bagged version power units feature a sleek design allowing them to mount closely against the wall so you can make the most of your space. The power unit has a revolutionary internal sound suppression system that provides quiet performance. A convenient status light on the power unit indicates when the replaceable bag is full and needs to be changed. New motor designs have up to 5 times more cleaning power than conventional vacuums. With better filtration, you won’t be spreading the dust around -- because microscopic dust particles are exhausted to the exterior of your home.
- Designed for larger homes up to 8,000 square feet, this power unit has a dual 2-stage motor that delivers 550 air watts of power, making it the most powerful unit in its class delivering deep cleaning and better filtration than any conventional vacuum; UL Listed for your confidence
- Extra large eight gallon 2-ply disposable filter bags feature HEPA (High Efficiency Particle Air) rated media, anti-microbial protection, and anti-stick technology to trap dust and bacteria better than ever which means your environment stays cleaner longer
- Easy access door to change the debris collection bag; typically bags need changing only every six months and have a self-closing collar which minimizes exposure to dust and dirt; that means simple maintenance and a cleaner home with improved indoor air quality
- Internal sound suppression system significantly reduces noise, so even though it’s mounted outside the living area, you won’t hear it through the walls
- Progressive indicator lights alert you when to empty the bag so there is no guesswork; featuring a true “bag-full” light, the unit will shut down automatically to avoid rupturing the bag; a great safety feature that makes your life easier (order replacement bag 3-pack VX3918)
- Dual vacuum air intakes are located on both sides of the unit for connection of the trunk lines and for flexibility of choice in installation locations; six foot power cord included for even more convenience
- NuTone Central Vacuum Power Units provide superior soil removal, filtration, efficiency and carpet wear and are recognized in the industry as products you can trust"
- Four (4) Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.