Nutone ZN110H Bathroom Fan, 110 CFM Multi Speed ULTRA GREEN Series w/Humidity Sensing - for 6" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
The NuTone ZN110H is a humidity sensing fan from the ULTRA collection. It reduces humidity and removes airborne pollutants in the restroom, providing a more comfortable experience with healthier air quality. Plus, this NuTone super quiet bath fan offers a fast, easy installation process. It automatically changes between normal mode, which provides continuous ventilation, and high speed mode to compensate for excess humidity and odors. This makes this NuTone bath fan incredibly efficient and effective.
- 110 CFM quickly reduces humidity to prevent or eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 100 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- ULTRASense™ H, Humidity Sensing Technology, offers a hands-free solution for maximum convenience
- The fan will increase to maximum speed from the lower, continuous setting when motion is detected - which is ideal for family members who forget to turn the fan on - and will stay on the max setting for the user-set 5-60 minute period after no motion is detected, before falling back to the continuous setting
- Multi-Speed operation handles demanding spot ventilation needs, but can also pull double-duty as a great continuous ventilation solution to meet today’s stringent requirements
- Upon installation, a continuous CFM adjustment dial is set to precisely control the airflow for the size of your house - so you’ll enjoy a successful inspection and not over-ventilate
- A timer dial (adjustable from 5-60 minutes) is set at the same time to control how long the fan runs at maximum CFM, before automatically returning to the lower continuous ventilation level - all after you leave the room
- ULTRASilent™ Sound Technology results in operation at less than 0.3 Sones - the quietest sound rating attainable - for an environment that is so quiet, you’ll likely forget the fan is on
- ULTRAQuick™ Installation Technology uses an exclusive telescoping mounting frame with pre-installed screws, snap-in housing, snap-in blower and an inside-out mounting duct connector making installation up to 60% faster in retrofits and up to 20% faster in new construction, saving you time, money and aggravation
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side - no attic access required
- This means a faster, easier installation, so you can move on to something else
- Unique telescoping mounting frame can be placed and fastened through drywall hole because it expands from 14" to 24" and fits any type of joist, I-Joist or truss construction for a “no guesswork" installation to make the work fast and easy
- Snap-in housing and blower further simplify installation since you can hear - and feel - when they are properly seated
- Easy-to-position carriage allows housing location adjustment between joists so you can control the correct ceiling placement
- ULTRAGreen™ DC Motor Technology for energy efficiency almost 10 times greater than Energy Star® requirements so your fan won’t even be noticed on your utility bill
- ULTRASmart™ Control Technology maintains rated power (CFM) in nearly every installation so you can have confidence you’re getting the performance you need
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- Baths up to () Sq Ft: 105
- Ceiling Installation: Yes
- CFM @ 0.10": 110
- CFM @ 0.25": 110
- Color: White
- CSA: No
- cUL Listed: Yes
- Duct Direction: Horizontal
- Duct Size: 6"
- ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient 2014: Yes
- ENERGY STAR® qualified: Yes
- Grille Finish: White Polymeric
- Grille Length: 13-1/8"
- Grille Width: 14"
- Heater Wattage: N/A
- Housing Dimensions L x W x H: 10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"
- Housing Height: 7-5/8"
- Housing Length: 10-1/2"
- Housing Width: 11-3/8"
- Humidity Sensing: Yes
- HVI Certified: Yes
- Light Bulb Quantity: N/A
- Light Bulb Wattage: N/A
- Light Bulbs Included: No
- Lighting Type: No Light
- Minimum construction space required: 2" x 8"
- Motion Sensing: No
- Motor engineered for continuous operation: Yes
- Nightlight: No
- Project Pack: No
- Rated Amps: 0.3
- Rated Sones: <0.3
- UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit: Yes
- Wall Installation: No
- Warranty: 3 Years
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
I have a customer who is interested in the ZN110H but has limited room in switch box, basically I need to know the switch options for this model. How many functions are required for the switch, 2 rocker, 3 rocker????
Multi-Speed operation handles demanding spot ventilation needs, but can also pull double-duty as a great continuous ventilation solution to meet today’s stringent requirements. Upon installation, a continuous CFM adjustment dial is set to precisely control the airflow for the size of your house – so you’ll enjoy a successful inspection and not over-ventilate. A timer dial (adjustable from 5-60 minutes) is set at the same time to control how long the fan runs at maximum CFM, before automatically returning to the lower continuous ventilation level – all after you leave the room.
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: