- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Paladin PA3580 110 Non-Impact Punchdown Tool with Rubber Handle
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Paladin PA3580 110 Non-Impact Punchdown Tool with Rubber Handle terminates and cuts telephone and data wire into 88, 108, 109 and 110 panels or jacks. For insulation displacement (IDC) type bifurcated terminals. Features a comfortable rubber handle grip, performs both cut and punch functions, and is perfect for small jobs and the do-it-yourself installer. Greenlee and Paladin Tools are the preferred brand of the electrical contractor.
- Non-impact, low-cost punchdown for 110 types
- Solid or stranded, single insulation wire
- 28-22 AWG (0.08 - 0.5 mm)
- Comfortable rubber handle grip
- Performs both cut and punch functions
- Perfect for small jobs and the do-it-yourself installer
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Typically lower in cost than replacement blades for punchdown tools
- Model Number: PA3580
- Length: 4" (102 mm)
- Weight: 3 oz. (86 g)
- Limited 1 Year through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.