Panasonic Bathroom Heaters
These Panasonic Bathroom Heaters offered by Westside Wholesale will change the way you take the bath and shower by making the room interior greater and temperature more perfect for you whenever needed. Consider a bathroom heater from the world famous leader Panasonic among others right now and you will understand the true quality of the products.
Choose your bathroom fan from Panasonic's line ventilation fans. We have made the selection for you and still there are just a few models they are the best ones among the line. Enjoy quiet ventilation fan models for wall, ceiling or inline Panasonic FV-11VH2 or Panasonic FV-11VHL2 Whisper Warm Bathroom Fan/Heat. Super Quiet work process is the ultimate in a modern tech revolution.
With Panasonic FV-11VHL2 Bathroom Heat and Light Heater you step into soothing warm air instead of the blast of cool air stream. Panasonic built-in ventilation fan for 4" Duct is both energy efficient and whisper quiet. It provides overhead light and nightlight due to a couple of18 watt compact fluorescent lamps and a subtle 4 watt night light one. Nichrome wire with magnesium oxide is able to give the best heat transfer you can imagine. And it also boasts the ability to facilitate 110 cubic feet of air per minute so enjoy almost noiseless volume and an extremely low energy cost. Find it the cheapest at Westside Wholesale at the best prices by going to.
It's younger brother Panasonic FV-11VH2 just goes without a lightning system, but it doesn't loose any advantages at all. For more comfort it is able to maintain consistent temperature with quiet, variable speed fan. Panasonic WhisperWarm Bathroom Fan with Heater FV-11VH2 has 110 CFM; 31 Watt Fan + 3.6 CFM/Watt lamps. Diameter for mounting opening (inches): 4" (inches) is easy to use for a small or spacious bathroom. This newest generation of fan from Panasonic almost gain the market due to it's stylish galvanized, stainless steel framework coupled with rust resistant paint. Double-working with Nichrome wire (magnesium oxide) that promotes optimal electrical insulation for your house with sure heat transfer.
Have up to 30% less energy with Panasonic amazing technologies and up to 40% economy with our Westside Wholesale customer-oriented online store.
How to Select
How to Shop Bathroom Heaters
Personal comfort is a significantly important life quality characteristic for most people. No matter where we are and what we are doing, we constantly strain after better life conditions, a comfortable home atmosphere and a convenient household environment. All these qualities can be easily combined in a usual, traditional bathroom. Have you ever analyzed how a good morning shower or a relaxing evening bath influences your overall physical and mental state? The more pleased we are with these procedures, the better our mood will be. During the winter months this issue becomes especially typical—it is hell to take a shower in a cold bathroom. It doesn’t have to be that way, though. Purchasing a good bathroom heater can save you from an unpleasant winter experience.
In order to choose the right bathroom heater, it is recommended that you learn about the main types on the market and their technologies. All bathroom heaters can be divided by two main characteristics: their mounting location and working technology.
Types of Bathroom Heaters According to the Mounting Location:
- Wall Mounted Heaters are the most popular bathroom heating devices. They are extremely easy to be installed directly on the wall, feature a high efficiency level, use electrical energy source, and possess a fixed location that minimizes the risk of an electrical shock.
- Baseboard Bathroom Heaters also refer to the electrical devices. They are mounted along the bathroom baseboard and have a direct wiring connection with the electrical line, which is accompanied by a pretty amount of installation work. Complete sealing and covering make these heaters quite safe and at the same time a bit more expensive than the other bathroom heating alternatives.
- Portable Heaters refer to a significantly cheap variant of bathroom heating, which could be suitable for people renting an apartment. There are air forced and radiant types of portable bathroom heaters. They are convenient as they do not require any installation at all, but at the same time, their safety quality remains doubtful.
- Ceiling Mounted Heaters refer to the most fixed and permanent type of bathroom heaters. They are installed in the ceiling and provide a sufficient safety, efficiency and space economy.
Types of Bathroom Heaters According to the Working Technology:
- Hydronic Heating works as a central heating system pushing hot water to the under-floor heating coils or radiators throughout a piping network.
- Heating Lamps simultaneously provide several services. They ensure both a focused source of heating and lighting.
- Radiant Electric Bar Heaters are specially constructed to provide a quick, furious radiant heating when it is urgently needed. They are ideal for small areas like bathroom.
When choosing any type of bathroom heater it is always a good thing to remember that the main purpose of these devices it to bring warmth and comfort to your life. This is why each customer has his own best model, which corresponds to their personal request and needs.