Panasonic FV-05VFL4 Bathroom Fan, 50 CFM WhisperFit Low Profile Ventilation w/Light - for 4" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Panasonic FV-05VFL4 Bathroom Fan perfectly combines quality, efficiency and technology making the perfect ventilation fan for any application. The Panasonic FV-05VFL4 Bathroom Fan features quiet operation as well as powerful performance that are achieved through the aerodynamic fan design. The new design utilizes a tapered Sirocco fan to deliver improved ventilation. The design and engineering improvements of the Panasonic FV-05VFL4 Bathroom Fan were made specifically to lower the already low sones levels.
The Panasonic FV-05VFL4 Bathroom Fan features a low-profile housing that has a depth of just 5-5/8" allowing for easy installation just about anywhere. The Panasonic FV-05VFL3 Bathroom Fan can be easily installed in 2 x 6 or larger construction. The Panasonic FV-05VFL4 Bathroom Fan is ideal for remodeling and also manufactured structured homes.
The Panasonic FV-05VFL4 Bathroom Fan also incorporates an overhead light as well. The light utilizes two 13W self-ballasted GU24 CFL lamps to brightly illuminate your bathroom. Also built in to the design of this great bathroom fan is a 4 watt nightlight that allows you to easily navigate your bathroom in the dark.
The Panasonic FV-05VFL4 Bathroom Fan also offers easy, user friendly installation, and includes detachable 3" or 4" adaptors, firmly secured duct ends, mounting brackets that are adjustable up to 26", and a double hanger bar system for perfect positioning. The Panasonic FV-05VFL4 Bathroom Fan is also Energy Star qualified thanks to the super quiet operation and very high CFM to Watt efficiency. The Panasonic FV-05VFL4 Bathroom Fan also features a built-in damper to prevent backdraft. The built-in damper prevents the outside cold air from coming into your home through the fan.
• Technology That Boosts Performance
• Low Profile Housing Design
• Bathroom Fan Includes Lighting
• ENERGY STAR Qualified for Energy Savings
• User-Friendly Installation
• Air Volume: 50 CFM @ 0.1" Staqtic Pressure; 35 CFM @ 0.25" Static Pressure
• Noise (Sones): <0.3 Sones @ 0.1" Static Pressure; 0.4 Sones @ 0.25" Static Pressure
• Power Consumption (Watts): 15.9 @ 0.1" Static Pressure; 15.8 @ 0.25" Static Pressure
• Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt): 3.5 @0.1" Static Pressure; 2.5 @ 0.25" Static Pressure
• Motor Type: A/C
• Thermal Fuse Protection: Yes
• Energy Star Qualified: Yes
• Duct Diameter (Inches): 3" or 4"
• UL Tub/Shower Enclosure: Yes
• Mfg in ISO 9001 Certified Facility: Yes
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 10.25" x 10.25" x 5.625"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: