Panasonic FV-05VK3 Bathroom Fan, 50 CFM WhisperGreen Continuous Ventilation - for 4" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
Save money and the environment with this high functioning, low cost Panasonic FV-05VK3 50 CFM Whispergreen Ceiling Mounted Super Quiet Continuous Ventilation Fan for a 4" Duct. Easily applicable to most ceiling ducts, this ultra quiet fan produces 50 cubic feet/minute of airflow to completely ventilate your room. Also rated for continuous running, the Panasonic FV-05VK3 50 CFM Whispergreen Ceiling Mounted Super Quiet Continuous Ventilation Fan comes backed by an Energy Star rating that won’t raise your electric bill.
Barely audible and operating at a high CFM-to-Watt efficiency, this duct fan runs continuously, regardless of external factors like temperature or air pressure changes. The attractive, white polymeric grille blends in to your existing fixtures, creating a nearly unnoticeable ventilation system. Also easily installed, the Panasonic FV-05VK3 50 CFM Whispergreen Ceiling Mounted Super Quiet Continuous Ventilation Fan comes ready to mount out of the box with convenient adjustable brackets.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!
• Rated for continuous run
• Permanently lubricated plug-in motor
• Rust proof paint on galvanized steel body
• Built in backdraft damper
• Expandable extension bracket up to 26"
• Low power consumption
• Attractive white polymeric grille
• SmartFlow Optimum CFM Technology
• Washington State VIAQ Code
• California Title 24 Compliant
• Mfg in ISO 9001 Certified Facility
• Energy Star Qualified
• Thermal Fuse Protection
• Duct Diameter (inches): 4"
• Mounting Opening (inches sq.): 10-1/2"
• Grille Size (inches sq.): 13"
• Gross Weight (lbs.): 12.1
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 10.25'' x 10.25'' x 7.40''
• Sones: <0.3
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
can i exhaust two FV-05VK3 50 cfm fans in a common 4" exhaust pipe to a common hood
For installation questions I would contact the manufacture and explain to them exactly what you are trying to do with the units800-211-7262
If you are a new customer, please register first: