Panasonic FV-08VKL3 Bathroom Fan, 80 CFM WhisperGreen-Lite Continuous Ventilation w/ Light - for 4" Duct
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Panasonic FV-08VKL4View this item
Are you worried about damaging the environment with home ventilation equipment? Try the Panasonic FV-08VKL3 80 CFM WhisperGreen-Lite Super Quiet Continuous Ventilation Fan for a 4" Duct, and leave your fears behind! This highly efficient, environmentally safe ventilation unit functions cleanly and continuously, providing your bathroom with clean, safe and refreshing air at no cost to the environment or your energy bill.
Built to last, even under continuous use, this duct fan also comes complete with overhead lights and a convenient night light. With an Energy Star rating that surpasses the minimum standards, you can flow 80 cubic feet of air per minute into your bathroom in a hassle free manner.
With a sound level rating of less than 0.3 Sones, you’ll never hear the Panasonic FV-08VKL3 80 CFM WhisperGreen-Lite Super Quiet Continuous Ventilation Fan for a 4" Duct running as it purifies your air! Easy for anyone to use, this duct fan is ready to go with minimal installation, right out of the box.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!
• Rated for continuous run
• Rust proof paint, galvanized steel body
• Built in backdraft damper
• Attractive white polymeric grille
• Convenient night light and overhead light
• UL tub/Shower Enclosure Approved
• Washington State VIAQ Code
• California Title 24 Compliant
• Mfg in ISO 9001 Certified Facility
• SmartFlow Optimum CFM Technology
• Thermal Fuse Protection
• Energy Star Qualified
• Duct Diameter (inches): 4"
• Mounting Opening (inches sq.): 10-1/2"
• Grille Size (inches sq.): 13"
• Lamp Watts: 1 x 32
• Lamp Color Rendering Index: 84
• Color Temperature (Kelvin): 3,500
• Rated Life (hours): 10,000
• Lamp Model: LPFHT32E35
• Night Light Lamp Watts: 4
• Gross Weight (lbs.): 13.4
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 10.25'' x 10.25'' x 7.40''
• Weight: 13.5 lbs
• Sones: 0.3
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
I have a nutone bathroom light and fan in my bathroom and want to switch it out witha panasonic one with a light. Can I use the light and fan independently like the one currently installed? also, may consider one with a heater if that can also be on a seperate switch, please advice.
This depends on your current wiring and switching available.If you currently have a 3 function switch ( light/fan/heat) then you can swap the units.If you currently have a 2 function , please consult a certified electrician.Thank you .
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: