Panasonic 80 CFM WhisperGreen-Lite Continuous and Spot Ventilation Fan with Light for 4" Duct
About the Panasonic FV-08VKSL3 80 CFM WhisperGreen-Lite Spot and Continuous Ventilation Fan for a 4" Duct, with Light
Nearly silent while in operation and capable of circulating up to 80 cubic feet of fresh air per minute, the Panasonic FV-08VKSL3 80 CFM WhisperGreen-Lite Spot and Continuous Ventilation Fan for a 4" Duct (with Light) is the perfect addition for any bathroom ventilation system. This unit is also highly energy efficient, meeting Energy Star requirements with a rating to last up to 10,000 hours.
Take control over your airflow with this unit’s unique capability to vent either continuously or as needed. Often used in LEED certified homes, the Panasonic FV-08VKSL3 80 CFM WhisperGreen-Lite Spot and Continuous Ventilation Fan for a 4" Duct is widely trusted as one of the top standards in ventilation.
Do you not need to vent 80 cubic feet per minute? Changing your airflow is as simple as dialing down the rate to wherever your needs see fit. Plus, this duct fan is so quiet, you’ll never even hear it running!
• Rust proof paint with a galvanized steel body
• Detachable duct adapter
• Double hangar bar system for easy installation
• Attractive white polymer grille
• Energy efficient motor technology
• Convenient night light and overhead light
• Thermal Fuse Protection
• UL tub/Shower Enclosure Approved
• California Title 24 Compliant
• Mfg in ISO 9001 Certified Facility
• Washington State VIAQ Code
• SmartFlow Optimum CFM Technology
• CustomVent Variable Speed Control
• High/Low Delay Timer
• Motor Type: DC
• Duct Diameter (inches): 4"
• Mounting Opening (inches sq.): 10-1/2"
• Grille Size (inches sq.): 13"
• Lamp Watts: 1 x 32
• Lamp Color Rendering Index: 84
• Color Temperature (Kelvin): 3,500
• Rated Life (hours): 10,000
• Lamp Model: LPFHT32E35
• Night Light Lamp Watts: 4
• Gross Weight (lbs.): 13.4
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 10.25'' x 10.25'' x 7.40''
• Weight: 13.5 lbs
• Sones: 0.3
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: