- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Panasonic FV-08VQ5 WhisperCeiling Bathroom Fan, 80 CFM, White For 4" Duct
Earn 14 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Panasonic FV-08VQ5 WhisperCeiling Fan for a 4" duct is a ceiling mounted bathroom fan that quitely moves air at 80 CFM and pushes air through a blower wheel designed to operate continuously at low speeds. The Panasonic FV-08VQ5 Whisperceiling fan is ENERGY STAR qualified, energy efifcient, quiet, and yet powerful enough without increasing your electric bill.
The Panasonic FV-08VQ5 WhisperCeiling Fan operates quietly at 0.3 at 80 CFM and 0.4 at 62 CFM. This ceiling insert fan provides cold backdraft protection. No longer will cold outside air come in! Ready to install right out of the box, the Panasonic whisperceiling 80 CFM fits a 4" duct with a 10 1/2" mount opening. It's easily mounted on any wall or ceiling duct. Blending in easily with your current décor, you’ll never notice this bathroom fan in action which is exactly what you want with any mounted ventilation fan in your home. The FV-08VQ5 comes with adjustable mounting brackets up to 26".
Panasonic FV-08VQ5 WhisperCeiling Fan will change the way you think about bathroom ventilation.
- Built-in Damper Prevents Cold Air Backdrafts
- Enclosed Condenser Motor
- Easy Installation
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Double Hanger Bar System for Easy Positioning
- Industry Leading Noise Levels at both .1" and .25" w.g
- Long Life, Lubricated Motors Wear at Slower Pace
- Rust Resistant, Painted Zinc Galvanized Steel Housing
- 80 CFM
- Condensor Motor Type
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 10.25" x 7.40"
- Fits 4 Inch Duct Size
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Grille Meaures 13" Square inches
- Weighs 10.36 Lbs
- ISO 9001 Certified
- Mounting Opening 10 1/2
- Noise (Sones): 0.3 at 80 CFM, 0.4 at 62 CFM
- Power 14.7 at 80 CFM, 14.5 at 62 CFM
- Power Rating: 120 Volts 60 Hertz
- UL Listed for Tub/ Shower Enclosure
- Washington State VIAQ Code Compliant
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty through Panasonic
- Customer Reviews
flapper valve does not seal 100%
I have only installed this and have not hooked it up yet, but the flapper valve that closes out the outside attic air does not seal 100%. its a dumb design, with a rounded type flapper, and set off at an angle, that is not adjustable
it maybe quiet and move air, but its not going to keep out all the attic air.
not sure what they were thinking... but I'd get something else on this alone.
on 07-04-2012 by Dive
This is a wonderful bathroom fan. It's so quiet that we often forget to turn it off because you cant hear it running. Love it!
on 08-10-2011 by e
not as quiet as I thought
I just installed two Panasonic FV-08VQ5 bathroom fans. It is designed & built very well and the use of plastic in the interior spaces is a plus as it helps to deaden the sound. Based on the description, I thought it would be almost silent so I did not run a second wire for a fan only switch-a mistake, as it still can be heard running. Just be aware that "Whisper quiet" is a relative term. If you are sensitive to that sound, install a second fan only switch.
on 01-19-2011 by charlie
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.