Panasonic FV-08VQCL5 Bathroom Fan, 80 CFM WhisperSense-Lite Ventilation w/ Light, Humidity & Motion Sensor - for 4" Duct
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Panasonic FV-08VQCL6View this item
Panasonic Fans offer the leading edge in innovation and technology for all your bathroom ventilation needs. With the Panasonic line of WhisperSense-Lite bathroom fans, you have the peace of mind of automated ventilation with the multi-functional use of a night-light for your ventilation needs.
With the industry standard dual sensor technology, the WhisperSense-Lite FV-08VQCL5 features a SmartMotion motion detection system and a humidity sensor that automatically turns on the fan when either someone enters the room or humidity levels rise above preset levels. With an adjustable delay timer that can be set from 30 seconds to 60 minutes when motion is no longer detected or when humidity is below preset levels, energy efficiency is maintained while effective ventilation is produced. The automatic shut off switch turns off the bathroom fan when not in use therefore creating greater energy conservation and passes on the electrical savings to you as the consumer. With automation these units are not to be wired with a switch. This allows you to use the bathroom fans independently without the need of a control switch and to be multi-functional in applications for both residential and commercial use. The Panasonic FV-08VQCL5 also produces 80 CFM at only less than 0.3 sones of noise, offering virtually silent operation for your ventilation needs.
The Panasonic WhisperSense-Lite FV-08VQCL5 bathroom exhaust fan provides installation with a double hanger bar system, a built-in damper to prevent backdrafting, and 4” or 6” dual duct adapters. With rust-proof paint on galvanized housing, this ventilation fan has extended durability and life for all your applications. This Panasonic product is backed by Energy Star qualifications for energy efficiency, and is UL listed for usage in tub and shower enclosures when used with a GFCI branch wire.
This product is backed by Panasonic’s 3-year manufacturer’s warranty for defects.
• Comes with Light
• Features adjustable delay timer set from 30 seconds to 60 minutes
• Auto shut-off feature for energy efficiency
• Easy installation with double hanger bar system
• Rust proof paint treatment on galvanized housing
• Built-In Damper to prevent back draft
• 4” or 6” dual duct adaptor included
• Energy Star Qualified
• 3-year Warranty
• Noise (sones): Less than 0.3 at 80 CFM, Less than 0.3 at 59 CFM
• Power Consumption (Watts): 15.8 at 80 CFM, 15.6 at 59 CFM
• Energy Efficiency (CFM’s/Watt): 5.1 at 80 CFM, 3.9 at 59 CFM
• Current (Amps): 0.14
• Power Rating (V/Hz): 120/60
• Motor Type: Condenser
• Type of Motor Bearing: Ball
• Thermal Fuse Protection: Yes
• Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
• Duct Diameter (inches): 4”
• Mounting Opening (inches sq.): 10 1/4”
• Grille Size (inches sq.) : 13”
• Dimensions: 10-1/4” x 10-1/4” x 7-1/2”
• UL Listed for Tub/ Shower Enclosure: Yes, when used with a GFCI branch circuit wire
• Washington State VIAQ Code: Yes
• Mfg in ISO 9001 Certified Facility: Yes
• Energy Star Qualified: Yes
• Rust Proof Paint Treatment: Yes, on galvanized housing
• Built-in Damper: Yes, to prevent back draft
• Galvanized Steel for Long Life: Yes
• Double Hanger Bar : Yes
• Humidity Sensor: Yes
• Motion Sensor: Yes
• With Light: Yes - 14.9 Watt Compact Flourescent
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
What kind of bulbs does the light require? Are they flourescent or incandescant?
This item uses a 14.9W CFL (Compact Flourescent) light bulb.
If this product has a motion/humidity sensor and turns on automatically, why would I need a switch?
A switch can be added for manual control. Some applications may include:
- ventilating your bathroom without a person present
- spot ventilation (to remove odor, or remove harmful fumes, airborne chemicals, etc)
- anytime you need the fan on when humidity or motion does not trigger the fan's operation
(other applications may apply)
Does this product come with the wall switch?
No, this bathroom fan does not include a wall switch. You can use a standard single wall switch and connect the light and fan to turn on together or use a combination switch that would allow you to turn the fan or light on independently from each other. For a combination switch I recommend the Leviton 5634 (Click Here to View).
If you are a new customer, please register first: