- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Panasonic FV-08VQL5 Bathroom Fan, 80 CFM WhisperLite Ventilation w/ Light - for 4" Duct
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Panasonic FV-08VQL6View this item
About the Panasonic FV-08VQL5 WhisperLite 80 CFM Bath Fan for a 4" Duct, with Light
The ultra quiet motor within the Panasonic FV-08VQL5 WhisperLite 80 CFM Bath Fan for a 4" Duct with light is perfect for ventilating your small bathroom both noiselessly and efficiently. The wide blower wheel draws air in from both sides of the unit, creating a powerful airflow of 80 cubic feet per minute, all the while maintaining low RPMs and minimal operating noise.
Designed for long lasting operation and resistant to external factors, you can always be certain that the Panasonic FV-08VQL5 WhisperLite 80 CFM Bath Fan with Light for a 4" Duct is protected against rust, heat and breakdown over time. Its Energy Star rating also guarantees that this fan won’t rack up your electric bill as you use it.
Designed with your convenience in mind, this unit also features a 32 watt compact fluorescent lamp to illuminate your room, as well as a smaller 4 watt nightlight to help you find your way at night.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!CFM 50-100 CFM - (view more) TYPE OF FAN Fan Combination - (view more) DUCT SIZE 4 Inch Duct - (view more) WITH HEATER No - (view more) WITH LIGHT Yes - (view more) BRAND Panasonic(see more from this brand)
- Provides overhead lighting with a 32-Watt fluorescent lamp
- 4 watt night light
- So quiet you might not know it's on
- Continuous, trouble-free operation for many years
- User-friendly installation
- Energy Star qualified for energy savings
- Built-in damper to prevent backdraft
- 80 CFM
- <0.3 sones
- UL listed for tub/shower enclosure
- Rated for continuous operation
- Includes double hanger bar for ideal placement and easier installation
- Static Pressure (in inches w.g.): 0.1 / 0.25
- Air Volume (CFM): 80 @ 0.1" static pressure / 62 @ .25" static pressure
- Noise (sones): <0.3 @ 80 CFM / 0.4 @ 62 CFM
- Power Consumption (Watts): 14.9 @ 80 CFM / 14.7 @ 62 CFM
- Energy Efficiency (CFM's/Watt): 5.5 @ 80 CFM / 4.3 @ 62 CFM
- Speed (RPM): 863 @ 80 CFM / 1117 @ 62 CFM
- Current (Amps): 0.12 @ 80 CFM / 0.12 @ 62 CFM
- Power Rating (V/Hz): 120/60
- Motor Type: Condenser
- Type of Motor Bearing: Ball
- Thermal Fuse Protection: Yes
- Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
- Duct Diameter (inches): 4"
- Mounting Opening (inches sq.): 10 1/2"
- Grille Size (inches sq.): 13"
- Lamp Watts: 1 x 32
- Lamp Color Rendering Index: 84
- Rated Life (hours): 10,000
- Lamp Color Temp. (Kelvin): 3500
- Lamp Model # FHT32E35
- Night Light Lamp Watts: 4
- UL Listed for Tub/ Shower Enclosure: Yes
- Washington State VIAQ Code: Yes
- California Title 24 Compliant: Yes
- Mfg in ISO 9001 Certified Facility: Yes
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes
- Gross Weight (lbs.): 12.6
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 10.25'' x 10.25'' x 7.40''
- Weight: 12.57 lbs
- Limited 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Easy to install, great quality fan for small bathrooms
on 12-04-2015 by Andrew
Can't speak to the installation as it was professionally installed. I did not use the night light feature. The standard light is plenty bright and the fan is very quiet. I love the sleek design.
on 01-27-2011 by Howard
The FV 08VQL5 "ultra quiet" motor is indeed quiet, but you still hear the fan running. Constructed of solid materials, and even the sturdy plastic interior might seem a drawback, but really quiets the blower, absorbing the sound. I would recommend adding a 2nd fan only switch to your wiring so it doesn't run always when you switch on the bathroom lights..
on 01-19-2011 by Texas Chuck
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.