Panasonic FV-10NLF1 Inline Exhaust Fan, 120 CFM, WhisperLine Ventilation - for 4" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
Looking to heat multiple sources but don’t want to buy individual units for each? The Panasonic FV-10NLF1 120 CFM WhisperLine Ventilation Fan for a 4" Duct is the perfect solution to ventilate multiple sources at the same time. Simply install this unit in place of multiple duct fans and place the inlets where you require airflow. Stale and old air will be replaced with freshly flowing air, giving you a cleaner, more refreshing feeling.
The Panasonic FV-10NLF1 120 CFM WhisperLine Inline Ventilation Fan for a 4" Duct is one of the quietest in-line ventilation fans on the market today. The wider moving blower gives you 120 cubic feet of air per minute and operates at a lower speed than traditional small bladed fans. The result is more air and an almost silently running fan.
Easily installed wherever you might need it, this unit comes packaged with joist, truss and suspension brackets to best fit your needs.
- Galvanized Steel Housing for long life
- Insulated housing to prevent condensation and noise
- Tapered Duct Adapter for easy connection
- Super quiet/energy efficient Motor
- Totally enclosed condenser motor for long life; rated for continuous use
- Room Recommendations: Up to 120 Sq Ft
- Duct Diameter (inches): 4"
- Air Volume (CFM): 138 at 0.0" static pressure, 120 at 0.2" static pressure, and 82 at 0.4" static pressure
- Noise (sones): 1.0
- Power Consumption (Watts): 36
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13 3/8" x 9 1/2" x 7 7/8"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
I am considering this for a bathroom where there is not enough room for a traditional bathroom fan. How long can the duct be for the fan to maintain effective operation? Can I downsize the duct to 3" or will the fan struggle too much?
Yes you can downsize the duct however, the duct diameter and length of ducting you use will determine the CFM power needed to have the proper amount of airflow.
Please refer to this Panasonic PDF (Click Here to View) with a great amount of useful information regarding selecting in-line ventilation fans. The information regarding duct sizing and length begin's on page 21.
If you are a new customer, please register first: