Panasonic FV-11VF2 Bathroom Fan, 110 CFM WhisperFit Low Profile Ventilation - for 4" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
If your small bathroom is in need of constant, perfectly flowing ventilation, then look no further than the Panasonic FV-11VF2 110 CFM WhisperFit Low Profile Bathroom Fan for 4" Duct to actively circulate airflow. This easy to install, energy efficient duct fan is a perfect fit for any small bathroom setup. Mount it to any 4” wall or ceiling vent to achieve instant ventilation. Best of all, this unit operates at a low RPM rate, allowing you to circulate air freely without increasing the cost of your electric bill.
Meant to withstand rust, time and overheating, the Panasonic FV-11VF2 110 CFM WhisperFit Low Profile Bathroom Fan for 4" Duct also comes backed by a three year manufacturer’s warranty from Panasonic, right out of the box. It is very easy to install and even easier to miss as it circulates air continuously with virtually no noise. Thermal fuse protection and a completely enclosed rotary fan keep this unit functioning for many years down the road.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!
• Super quiet operation
• ENERGY STAR qualified
• Totally enclosed condenser motor for long life
• Rated for continuous run
• 4" Duct with 3" duct adapter included
• Easy installation
• Double hanger bar and clamp installation systems
• Built-in damper to prevent backdraft
• Contemporary grille design
• UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI circuit wire
• Thermal fuse protection
• Meets Washington State Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality Code
• Room Recommendations: Up to 110 Sq Ft
• Sound Level Rating: 1.5 Sones
• Duct Diameter: 4" Round (3" with adapter)
• Electrical Rating: 120V, 60 Hz.
• Housing Dimensions: 10 1/4" L x 10 1/4" W x 5 5/8" D
• Grille Dimensions: 13" L x 13" W
• Certifications: Energy Star Rated, UL Listed for Use above Shower or Tub when Used on a GFCI Circuit, California Title 24 Compliant, Meets Washington State VIAQ Code
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
I want to replace a smaller (8" x 9" housing) bathroom fan. Is this Panasonic bathroom fan easy to install between rafters that are already covered with sheet rock?
Per Panasonic, if it is covered by sheet rock, you may need to predrill and attach to the studs in order to make sure that the unit is securely installed. Please follow instructions listed in Panasonic's instruction manual.
Which Panasonic bath exhaust fans are designed to be mounted on a vertical wall?
Thank you for your inquiry. The Panasonic FV-08WQ1 is designed for installation on a vertical wall and will provide a finished look to your installation.
If you are a new customer, please register first: