- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Panasonic FV-11VF2 WhisperFit Bathroom Fan, 110 CFM, 4" Duct, ENERGY STAR
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Super Quiet Bath FansView all items in this category
The Panasonic FV-11VF2 WhisperFit bathroom fan is a low profile bathroom ceiling fan for bathrooms in need of constant, perfectly flowing ventilation. Suitable for 4 inch air ducts to actively circulate airflow, this Panasonic Whispserfit ceiling mounted fan is an easy to install, ENERGY STAR fan. Best of all, the Panasonic FV-11VF2 WhisperFit 110 CFM operates at a low RPM rate, allowing you to circulate air freely without increasing the cost of your electric bill.
Meant to withstand rust, time and overheating, thePanasonic FV-11VF2 whisperfit bath fan comes backed by a (3) three-year warranty from Panasonic, right out of the box. Mountable to any 4” wall or ceiling vent to achieve instant ventilation. An optional 3" duct adaptor is available to accomodate ceiling ducts of a smaller size. is very easy to install and even easier to miss as it circulates air continuously with virtually no noise. Thermal fuse protection and a completely enclosed rotary fan keep this unit functioning for many years down the road
Please check available ceiling space to ensure adequate room for the bath fan housing!
- 4" Duct with 3" duct adapter included
- Built-in damper to prevent cold backdrafts
- Contemporary grille design
- Double hanger bar and clamp installation systems
- Easy installation
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Low profile housing design- only 5-1/2" deep
- Meets Washington State Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality Code
- Rated for continuous ventilation
- Super quiet operation
- Thermal fuse protection
- Totally enclosed condenser motor for long life
- UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI circuit wire
- CFM Rating: 110 CFM
- Room Recommendations: Up to 110 Sq Ft
- Sound Level Rating: 1.5 Sones
- Duct Diameter: 4" Round (3" with adapter)
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 60 Hz.
- Housing Dimensions: 10 1/4" L x 10 1/4" W x 5 5/8" D
- Grille Dimensions: 13" L x 13" W
- Certifications: Energy Star Rated
- UL Listed for Use above Shower or Tub when Used on a GFCI Circuit
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Meets Washington State VIAQ Code
- Limited 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
I love these they are so quiet! They install easily and it is a low energy user. Just Great.
on 12-17-2015 by James
As a contractor, this is my "go to" for bath exhaust fan.
on 11-04-2015 by bruce
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I want to replace a smaller (8" x 9" housing) bathroom fan. Is this Panasonic bathroom fan easy to install between rafters that are already covered with sheet rock?by Vince L. on 02-21-2014
Per Panasonic, if it is covered by sheet rock, you may need to predrill and attach to the studs in order to make sure that the unit is securely installed. Please follow instructions listed in Panasonic's instruction manual.on 03-08-2014
Which Panasonic bath exhaust fans are designed to be mounted on a vertical wall?by Charles S. on 11-11-2012
Thank you for your inquiry. The Panasonic FV-08WQ1 is designed for installation on a vertical wall and will provide a finished look to your installation.on 11-12-2012Please login or register before adding a question.