Panasonic 110 CFM WhisperWarm Super Quiet Bathroom Fan with Heater for 4" Duct
About the Panasonic FV-11VH2 110 CFM WhisperWarm Super Quiet Bathroom Fan for a 4" Duct, with Heater
Are you looking to add both ventilation and heat to your bathroom? Don’t waste time and money installing different devices to do what the Panasonic FV-11VH2 110 CFM WhisperWarm Super Quiet Bathroom Fan for a 4" Duct (with Heater) can do, all in one device. This extremely efficient duct fan can process 110 cubic feet of air per minute, giving you the freshest air circulation possible. The built in heating element also heats your bathroom effectively to keep your temperature consistent at all times.
The Panasonic FV-11VH2 110 CFM WhisperWarm Super Quiet Bathroom Fan for a 4" Duct is built with the consumer in mind. A galvanized, stainless steel framework coupled with rust resistant paint ensures that the unit won’t succumb to external wear and tear, while the heating unit sports Nichrome wire with magnesium oxide that promotes optimal electrical insulation and heat transfer. This unit is a perfect fit for any bathroom and is easily installed right out of the box.
• Replaces FV-11VH1
• Super quiet operation
• ENERGY STAR qualified
• Totally enclosed condenser motor for long life- rated for continuous run
• Easy installation
• Rust proof paint treatment on galvanized housing
• Built-in damper to prevent backdraft
• Contemporary grille design
• Thermal fuse protection
• Meets Washington State Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality Code
• California Title 24 Compliant
• CFM Rating: 110 CFM
• Sound Level Rating: 0.6 Sones
• Room Recommendations: Up to 110 Sq Ft
• Duct Diameter: 4" Round
• Housing Dimensions: 16" L x 11 1/2" W x 7 3/4 D
• Grille Dimensions: 18 1/8" L x 13 5/16" W
• Heater Wattage: 1400W
• Heater Output CFM: 90 CFM
• Certifications: Energy Star Rated, California Title 24 Compliant, Meets Washington State VIAQ Code
Love - Love - Love this heater/fan unit!
Bathroom was cold...brrrrr. I did extensive research on heating/vent units and in doing so really came to understand all the components that count, i.e., functionality and very importantly the noise factor! I found, ordered and installed this unit and I have been more than pleased! The heater portion works wonderfully - a warm almost moist heat which feels great! The unit is extremely quiet - I cannot recommend this product enough!! WOW!
on 03-18-2012 by Sonie
This is the best ventilation fan I have ever installed. It went in easy and I can't even hear it when the unit is on. What else could I want in a fan!
on 02-23-2010 by Carlos
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: