- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Panasonic FV-11VH2 WhisperWarm Bathroom Heater Fan, 110 CFM For 4" Duct
The Panasonic FV-11VH2 WhisperWarm 110 CFM is a ceiling mounted ventilation fan with a built in heater. This extremely efficient bathroom ventilation fan fits a 4 inch duct and circulates 110 cubic feet of air (CFM) per minute giving you the freshest air possible! A galvanized, stainless steel framework coupled with rust resistant paint ensures it won’t succumb to external wear and tear. The Panasonic FV-11VH2 WhisperWarm fan's heating unit sports nichrome wire with magnesium oxide which promotes optimal electrical insulation and heat transfer.
In addition, the Panasonic FV-11VH2 fan features an enclosed condenser motor to quietly move air.
The Panasonic FV-11VH2 bathroom fan is built with comfort in mind and contains a heater to warms up your bathroom so effectively, it keeps your temperature consistent at all times. It has backdraft protection to pevent cold air from entering.
The FV-11VH2 WhisperWarm is a perfect fit for any bathroom and is easily installed right out of the box.
- Requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit.
- **Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!
- Replaces the Panasonic FV-11VH1<br />
- Built-in Damper to Prevent Backdraft
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Contemporary Grille Design
- Easy Installation
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Meets Washington State Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality Code
- Galvanized housing with rust proof paint treatment
- Super quiet fan operation
- Thermal fuse protection
- Enclosed condenser motor for continuous long run
- CFM Rating: 110 CFM
- Sound Level Rating: 0.6 Sones
- Room Recommendations: Up to 110 Sq Ft
- Duct Diameter: 4" Round
- Housing Dimensions: 16" L x 11 1/2" W x 7 3/4 D
- Grille Dimensions: 18 1/8" L x 13 5/16" W
- Heater Wattage: 1400W
- Heater Output CFM: 90 CFM
- Certifications: Energy Star Rated, California Title 24 Compliant
- Washington State VIAQ Code
- Limited 3 year warranty through Panasonic®
- Customer Reviews
Love - Love - Love this heater/fan unit!
Bathroom was cold...brrrrr. I did extensive research on heating/vent units and in doing so really came to understand all the components that count, i.e., functionality and very importantly the noise factor! I found, ordered and installed this unit and I have been more than pleased! The heater portion works wonderfully - a warm almost moist heat which feels great! The unit is extremely quiet - I cannot recommend this product enough!! WOW!
on 03-18-2012 by Sonie
This is the best ventilation fan I have ever installed. It went in easy and I can't even hear it when the unit is on. What else could I want in a fan!
on 02-23-2010 by Carlos
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can this unit be controlled by a thermostat?by Kimberly C. on 04-06-2013
This product can only be controlled by an On and Off Switch.on 04-08-2013
What is the closest dimension that this can be installed next to a shower??by Derrill M. on 03-19-2013
It should be installed no closer than 2ft. And for safety fans should not be installed over a bath or in a shower enclosure.on 03-20-2013
What switch would I order for this fan/heat combination?by Carol D. on 11-01-2012Please login or register before adding a question.