Panasonic FV-11VQ5 WhisperCeiling Bathroom Exhaust Fan, 110 CFM
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Panasonic FV-11VQ5 WhisperCeiling bathroom exhaust Fan, 110 CFM in white for a 4" Duct is perfect for any small bathroom. Built for continuous air circulation, with craftsmanship, the FV-11VQ5 mounted bath fan ensures a long and functional life. Quiet, yet powerful, the updated design of this fan is meant to give you constant ventilation without racking up your energy bill. By circulating 110 cubic feet of air per minute at a low volume of RPMs, the Panasonic FV-11VQ5 WhisperCeiling Fan gives you nearly noiseless airflow with continuous bathroom freshness.
The Panasonic FV-11VQ5 is ENERGY STAR qualified.
Built to withstand damage from heat, rust, and time, this ceiling fan features a galvanized steel body, coupled with a built in damper to prevent backdrafts. ENERGY STAR rated and built for continuous use, the Panasonic FV-11VQ5 Bathroom Fan for a 4" Duct is perfect for any wall or ceiling mount. Easily installed out of the box, this unit is a great solution for those energy conscious do it yourselfers.
***Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!***
• Continuous, trouble-free operation for many years
• User-friendly installation
• Energy Star qualified for energy savings
• Built-in damper to prevent back draft
• 110 CFM
• <0.3 sones
• UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI branch circuit wire
• Rated for continuous operation
• Air Volume (CFM): 110 at 0.1 static pressure (91 at 0.25" static pressure)
• Noise (sones): less than 0.3 at 110 CFM, 0.5 at 91 CFM
• Power Consumption (Watts): 21.1 at 110 CFM, 20.7 at 91 CFM
• Energy Efficiency (CFM's/Watt): 5.3 at 110 CFM, 4.5 at 91 CFM
• Speed (RPM): 950 at 110 CFM, 1161 at 91 CFM
• Current (Amps): 0.18 at 110 CFM, 0.17 at 91 CFM
• Power Rating (V/Hz): 120/60
• Motor Type: Condenser
• Type of Motor Bearing: Ball
• Thermal Fuse Protection: Yes
• Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
• Duct Diameter (inches): 4"
• Mounting Opening (inches sq.): 10 1/2"
• Grille Size (inches sq.): 13"
• Dimensions: 10.25" x 10.25" x 7.40"
• UL Listed for Tub/ Shower Enclosure: Yes, when used with a GFCI branch circuit wire
• Washington State VIAQ Code: Yes
• Mfg in ISO 9001 Certified Facility: Yes
• Super Quiet Operation: Yes
• Energy Star Qualified: Yes
• Totally Enclosed Condenser Motor: Yes, for long life - Rated for continuous run
• Easy Installation: Yes
• Rust Proof Paint Treatment: Yes, on galvanized housing
• Built-In Damper: Yes, to prevent back draft
• Contemporary Grille Design: Yes
• Galvanized Steel for Long Life: Yes
• Double Hanger Bar: Yes
This is the third time I've installed one of these and I have always found it fairly simple and the quality of the unit is great and you can't beat how quiet it is.
on 05-20-2011 by katkapn
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Show per page:
How do you determine the cubic feet / inches of intake air needed for a 110 CFM fan to operate correctly with the bathroom door shut?
CFM is determined for the most common use.If the majority of the time the door closed, use that sizing . If the door is open to another room most of the time , use the greater to be calculated.Please see our CFM calculator at the following link:http://www.westsidewholesale.com/faq/v/q/cfm-calculator/cfm-calculator.html
The description indicates this fan is for continuous run. Is it not to be switched on/off?
The fan is rated for continues use, that is a high standard for fans.This unit is for on/off in stall use in a bathroom.
The Panasonic Whisper Ceiling Fan FV 11VQ5 110 CFM is available with a detachable 4 or 6" duct adapter. Is your model available with this adapter?
This unit does a detachable 4" duct adapter.Thank you .
Are these bathroom fans 220 volts
These are rated for 120V electricity only
This item says it is on backorder, when can I expect to be able to get one?
This item will be back in stock, along with new Panasonic items in 2 weeks.
Looking for product link to Spec Cut sheet for presenting informational to Clients on jobs?
I have added the Spec / Cut Sheet above for your convenience. Click on the linked text to view the PDF Spec / Cut Sheet.
If you are a new customer, please register first: