Panasonic FV-11VQ5 Bathroom Fan, WhisperCeiling 110 CFM For a 4" Duct, ENERGY STAR
Ask a Question
About this Product
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!
• Continuous, trouble-free operation for many years
• User-friendly installation
• Energy Star qualified for energy savings
• Built-in damper to prevent back draft
• 110 CFM
• <0.3 sones
• UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI branch circuit wire
• Rated for continuous operation
• Air Volume (CFM): 110 at 0.1 static pressure (91 at 0.25" static pressure)
• Noise (sones): less than 0.3 at 110 CFM, 0.5 at 91 CFM
• Power Consumption (Watts): 21.1 at 110 CFM, 20.7 at 91 CFM
• Energy Efficiency (CFM's/Watt): 5.3 at 110 CFM, 4.5 at 91 CFM
• Speed (RPM): 950 at 110 CFM, 1161 at 91 CFM
• Current (Amps): 0.18 at 110 CFM, 0.17 at 91 CFM
• Power Rating (V/Hz): 120/60
• Motor Type: Condenser
• Type of Motor Bearing: Ball
• Thermal Fuse Protection: Yes
• Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
• Duct Diameter (inches): 4"
• Mounting Opening (inches sq.): 10 1/2"
• Grille Size (inches sq.): 13"
• Dimensions: 10.25" x 10.25" x 7.40"
• UL Listed for Tub/ Shower Enclosure: Yes, when used with a GFCI branch circuit wire
• Washington State VIAQ Code: Yes
• Mfg in ISO 9001 Certified Facility: Yes
• Super Quiet Operation: Yes
• Energy Star Qualified: Yes
• Totally Enclosed Condenser Motor: Yes, for long life - Rated for continuous run
• Easy Installation: Yes
• Rust Proof Paint Treatment: Yes, on galvanized housing
• Built-In Damper: Yes, to prevent back draft
• Contemporary Grille Design: Yes
• Galvanized Steel for Long Life: Yes
• Double Hanger Bar: Yes
This is the third time I've installed one of these and I have always found it fairly simple and the quality of the unit is great and you can't beat how quiet it is.
on 05-20-2011 by katkapn
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Show per page:
How do you determine the cubic feet / inches of intake air needed for a 110 CFM fan to operate correctly with the bathroom door shut?
CFM is determined for the most common use.If the majority of the time the door closed, use that sizing . If the door is open to another room most of the time , use the greater to be calculated.Please see our CFM calculator at the following link:http://www.westsidewholesale.com/faq/v/q/cfm-calculator/cfm-calculator.html
The description indicates this fan is for continuous run. Is it not to be switched on/off?
The fan is rated for continues use, that is a high standard for fans.This unit is for on/off in stall use in a bathroom.
The Panasonic Whisper Ceiling Fan FV 11VQ5 110 CFM is available with a detachable 4 or 6" duct adapter. Is your model available with this adapter?
This unit does a detachable 4" duct adapter.Thank you .
Are these bathroom fans 220 volts
These are rated for 120V electricity only
This item says it is on backorder, when can I expect to be able to get one?
This item will be back in stock, along with new Panasonic items in 2 weeks.
Looking for product link to Spec Cut sheet for presenting informational to Clients on jobs?
I have added the Spec / Cut Sheet above for your convenience. Click on the linked text to view the PDF Spec / Cut Sheet.
If you are a new customer, please register first: