- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Panasonic FV-11VQC5 WhisperSense Bathroom Fan, 110 CFM w/ Humidity & Motion Sensor
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Panasonic FV-11VQC5 Whispersense Fan is a mounted ventilation fan that fits a 4 inch duct. It features an exclusive dual sensor technology that utilizes two sensors. This bathroom fan automatically turns on when either someone enters the room, or when the humidity levels in the room change away from the preset levels.
The Panasonic FV-11VQC5 110 CFM fan also features an adjustable delay timer that can be set from 30 seconds to 60 minutes when motion is no longer detected or when humidity is below preset levels, to maintain maximum efficiency. With automation these units are not to be wired with a switch. With high performance ventilation blowing at 110 CFM, the FV-11VQC5 only produces 0.3 sones of noise. With virtually silent operation, enjoy the peace of mind of quiet and efficient bathroom ventilation in your home or business.
Moreover, the Panasonic FV-11VQC5 features an automatic shut off function that eliminates unnecessary energy when the fan is not in use. With such a multi-faceted array of features, this bathroom fan can be either used in commercial or residential applications.
Panasonic allows you an easy installation with a double hanger bar system, a built-in damper to prevent backdrafting, and 4” or 6” dual duct adapters. For extended life and durability, the Panasonic WhisperSense bathroom exhaust fan also features a rust-proof paint treatment on its galvanized housing. This ventilation fan is backed by Energy Star qualifications, and is UL listed for usage in tub and shower enclosures when used with a GFCI branch wire.
Panasonic ensures quality and efficiency with its 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.CFM 110-200 CFM - (view more) TYPE OF FAN Bathroom Fan Only - (view more) DUCT SIZE 4 Inch Duct - (view more) WITH HEATER No - (view more) WITH LIGHT No - (view more) BRAND Panasonic(see more from this brand)
- Exclusive SmartAction Sensor and RH humidity Sensor Technology reacts to both motion and humidity and turns on the fan automatically
- Features adjustable delay timer set from 30 seconds to 60 minutes
- Auto shut-off feature for energy efficiency
- Easy installation with double hanger bar system
- Rust proof paint treatment on galvanized housing
- Built-In Damper to prevent back draft
- 4” or 6” dual duct adaptor included
- Energy Star Qualified
- 3-year Warranty
- Air Volume: 110 CFM at 0.1 Static Pressure (91 CFM at 0.25 Static Pressure)
- Noise (sones): 0.3 at 110 CFM, 0.5 at 91 CFM
- Power Consumption (Watts): 24.3 at 110 CFM, 24.2 at 91 CFM
- Energy Efficiency (CFM’s/Watt): 4.6 at 110 CFM, 3.9 at 91 CFM
- Current (Amps): 0.2
- Power Rating (V/Hz): 120/60
- Motor Type: Condenser
- Type of Motor Bearing: Ball
- Thermal Fuse Protection: Yes
- Blower Wheel Type: Sirocco
- Duct Diameter (inches): 4”
- Mounting Opening (inches sq.): 10 1/4”
- Grille Size (inches sq.) : 13”
- Dimensions: 10-1/4” x 10-1/4” x 7-1/2”
- UL Listed for Tub/ Shower Enclosure: Yes, when used with a GFCI branch circuit wire
- Washington State VIAQ Code: Yes
- Mfg in ISO 9001 Certified Facility: Yes
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes
- Rust Proof Paint Treatment: Yes, on galvanized housing
- Built-in Damper: Yes, to prevent back draft
- Galvanized Steel for Long Life: Yes
- Double Hanger Bar : Yes
- Humidity Sensor: Yes
- Motion Sensor: Yes
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
*Can this fan be wall mounted? Best option for me replacing an existing bath wall fan.by Tonio S. from Humboldt Co Northern California on 10-30-2015
No, ceiling mount only.on 11-29-2015
Can the Panasonic FV-11VQC5 be mounted on a sloped ceiling?by Paul F. on 04-07-2015
Yes, provided you have a level mounting surface or, in other words, an even surface.on 04-07-2015Please login or register before adding a question.