- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Panasonic FV-15VQ5 WhisperCeiling Bathroom Fan, 150 CFM for 6" Duct
The Panasonic FV-15VQ5 WhisperCeiling Fan 150 CFM is the perfect bathroom ventilation fan for any household bathroom with a 6" duct. This Panasonic whisperCeiling fan works seamlessly and noiselessly to bring you continuous fresh airflow. Designed for long lasting operation without putting strain on your energy bill, the the Panasonic FV-15VQ5 is ENERGY STAR rated and functions cleanly to keep costs down. A high CFM to watt efficiency makes the Panasonic FV-15VQ5 Bath Fan one of the most efficient and reliable duct fans on the market today.
Aside from being energy efficient and flawlessly functioning, this Panasonic ceilling mounted fan is protected against external factors that can decrease the lifespan of other units. A galvanized steel frame with rustproof paint treatment ensures that time won’t get the best of your fan. The completely enclosed condenser motor is also rated for an astounding 30,000 hours of continuous run time, allowing you to make the most of the Panasonic FV-15VQ5 WhisperCeiling 150 CFM Bath Fan.
Please check your available ceiling space to ensure there is adequate room for bath fan housing!
- Super quiet operation
- Energy Star qualified
- Totally enclosed condenser motor for long life-rated for 30,000 hours continuous run
- Easy installation
- Rustproof paint treatment on galvanized housing
- Built-in damper to prevent backdraft
- Blower Wheel Type Sirocco
- Duct Diameter (inches) 6"
- Noise: Less Than 0.3 Sones At 150 CFM and 0.5 Sones at 127 CFM
- Mounting Opening (inches sq.) 101/2"
- Grille Size (inches sq.) 13"
- UL Listed for Tub/ Shower Enclosure Yes
- Washington State VIAQ Code Yes
- California Title 24 Compliant Yes
- Mfg in ISO 9001 Certified Facility Yes
- Energy Star Qualified Yes
- Gross Weight (lbs.) 11.5
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 10.25'' x 10.25'' x 7.40''
- Weight 11.46 lbs
- Limited 3 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers