- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Panasonic FV-20NLF1 WhisperLine Inline Exhaust Fan, 240 CFM for 6" Duct
The Panasonic FV-20NLF1 WhisperLine Inline Ventilation Fan 240 CFM for a 6" duct makes airflow simple by eliminating the need for multiple inline exhaust fans over several locations. Designed for multi-ventilation, you can ventilate multiple areas or rooms with this Panasonic inline fan. Nowadays, homes are built to be more airtight and enclosed leading to more demanding ventilation requirements for homeowners who want fresh airflow. As a result, polutants are harder to get rid of. With this easily installed, the Panasonic FV-20NLF1 inline fan brings constant airflow to several different areas; solving your problem for good.
Two suction blower wheels make the Panasonic FV-20NLF1 240 CFM WhisperLine Inline Ventilation Fan almost noiseless as it works. By utilizing a larger, wider fan blade to move air, this high-end duct fan can move 240 cubic feet of air per minute without the constant buzz that smaller blade fans usually create.
The Panasonic FV-20NLF1 240 CFM WhisperLine Inline Ventilation Fan for a 6" Duct also allows for adjustable airflow over several different inlets, allowing you to be in total control over the ventilation to all of your sources. ENERGY STAR® Qualified and whisper quiet, you'll wonder why you didn't have this all along.
- Ajustable Airflow For Multi-Inlets
- Easy Installation, Five Different Positions
- Heavy Gauge, Painted Galvanized Steel
- Energy Star® Qualified
- Joist/Truss Brackets Included
- Super Quiet Operation
- Ventilate Multiple Rooms with 1 Fans
- 5 Positions for Installation: Yes
- Adjustable Airflow for Multi-Inlet Balance: Yes
- 240 (CFM):
- Current (Amps): 0.46
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13 3/8" x 11" x 9 7/16"
- Duct Diameter (inches): 6"
- Galvanized Steel for Long Life: Yes
- Grille: Low profile family design
- Insulated Housing: Yes, to prevent condensation and noise
- Joint or Truss Attachment Brackets Included: Yes
- Noise (sones): 1.4
- Power Consumption (Watts): 57
- Energy Efficiency (CFM's/Watt): 4.2
- Speed (RPM): 1260
- Super Quiet Operation: Yes
- Suspension Brackets Included: Yes
- Tapered Duct Adaptor for easy connection: Yes
- Thermal Fuse Protection: Yes
- Totally Enclosed Condenser Motor: Yes, for long life
- Rated for continuous run
- Room Recommendations: Up to 240 Sq Ft
- 3 years limited warranty Panasonic
- Customer Reviews
Excellent value and performance
Same quality and performance as the other FV series Whisperline fans. For the price you can buy these fans at Westside I would not recommend any other inline fan. Like the FV-30 I have used, it may not appear as quiet as other fans, but it will have much higher air flow.
on 10-20-2014 by Ben
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.