Panasonic FV-30NLF1 WhisperLine Inline Exhaust Fan, 340 CFM for 6" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Panasonic FV-30NLF1 Whisperline Inline exhaust fan for a 6" duct can aptly circulate fresh air at 340 CFM while removing stale air in the process. Designed for multiple-task ventilation, this Panasonic inline exhaust fan ventilates multiple areas or rooms with just one fan. ENERGY STAR qualified for savings, the Panasonic whisperline fan is good for the environment and good for your electric bill. The Panasonic FV-30NLF1 inline exhaust fan runs smoothly and quietly producing less noise than the majority of other inline exhaust fans on the market.
No inline exhaust fan functions better than the Panasonic FV-30NLF1 WhisperLine inline exhaust fan when it comes to ventilating your areas quickly and efficiently. Tapered duct connections and versatile suspension brackets included make installing the Panasonic FV-30NLF1 WhisperLine Inline exhaust fan a simple and convenient task for any homeowner. Joist and truss attachment brackets are also included.
- Easy Installation, 5 Possible Postions
- Energy Star® Qualified for Energy Savings
- Designed For Continuous Run & Heavy Use
- Galvanized Steel Housing for long life
- Insulated housing to prevent condensation and noise
- Joist or truss attachment brackets included
- Low Profile Grille Design
- Safety Motor equipped with thermal cut-off fuse
- Super Quiet Operation
- Suspension brackets included
- Tapered duct adapter for easy connection
- Thermal Fuse Protection
- Totally enclosed condenser motor for long life
- Adjustable Airflow for Multi-Inlet Balance
- 340 CFM
- Current (Amps): 0.86
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 11/32" x 11" x 11"
- Duct Diameter (inches): 6"
- Energy Efficiency (CFM's/Watt): 3.5
- Noise (sones): 1.7
- Power Consumption (Watts): 98
- Speed (RPM): 1337
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Room Recommendations: Up to 340 Sq Ft
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
WHAT IS THE WEIGHT?
The Panasonic FV-30NLF1 Weighs 24 lbs.
If you are a new customer, please register first: