Panasonic FV-30NLF1 Inline Exhaust Fan, 340 CFM, WhisperLine Ventilation - for 6" Duct
Ask a Question
About this Product
By installing several inlets in areas that are in need of ventilation, the Panasonic FV-30NLF1 Inline exhaust Fan can aptly circulate fresh air, while removing stale air in the process. Energy Star rated for continuous run, this fan is good for the environment and good for your electric bill. With 340 CFM, the Panasonic FV-30NLF1 WhisperLine runs smoothly and quietly, producing less noise than the majority of other inline fans on the market.
<p>Inline fans are meant to ventilate several areas at once, saving you the cost of buying multiple units. No inline fan functions better than the Panasonic FV-30NLF1 WhisperLine Inline Ventilation Fan when it comes to ventilating your areas quickly and efficiently.</p>
Tapered duct connections and included versatile suspension brackets make installing the Panasonic FV-30NLF1 340 CFM WhisperLine Inline Ventilation Fan for a 6" Duct a simple and convenient task for any homeowner. Joist and truss attachment brackets are also included.
• Insulated housing to prevent condensation and noise
• Tapered duct adapter for easy connection
• Super quiet/energy efficient Motor
• Totally enclosed condenser motor for long life • rated for continuous run
• Safety Motor equipped with thermal cut-off fuse
• Easy 5-position Installation
• Joist or truss attachment brackets included
• Suspension brackets included
• Room Recommendations: Up to 340 Sq Ft
• Duct Diameter (inches): 6"
• Air Volume (CFM): 372 at 0.0" static pressure, 340 at 0.2" static pressure, and 302 at 0.4" static pressure
• Noise (sones): 1.7
• Power Consumption (Watts): 98
• Energy Efficiency (CFM's/Watt): 3.5
• Speed (RPM): 1337
• Current (Amps): 0.86
• Weight: 24 lbs.
• Thermal Fuse Protection: Yes
• Super Quiet Operation: Yes
• Totally Enclosed Condenser Motor: Yes, for long life • Rated for continuous run
• Insulated Housing: Yes, to prevent condensation and noise
• Tapered Duct Adaptor for easy connection: Yes
• 5 Positions for Installation: Yes
• Joint or Truss Attachment Brackets Included: Yes
• Suspension Brackets Included: Yes
• Grille: Low profile family design
• Adjustable Airflow for Multi-Inlet Balance: Yes
• Galvanized Steel for Long Life: Yes
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 11/32" x 11" x 11"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
WHAT IS THE WEIGHT?
The Panasonic FV-30NLF1 Weighs 24 lbs.
If you are a new customer, please register first: